Show me pics of your fully loaded out (for camping) bike

Bike
2003 ST1300
Couple of pics from my recent trip. Loaded up. I need to get a different mattress - the self inflating kind takes too much room. IMG_2384.jpg Unloaded and set up. Asolo 2 man tent. IMG_2487.jpg And my awesome $8 mini stove. lol. IMG_2491.jpg

Campground was Watoga St Park in West Virginia. Nice spot.

Bernie

Last edited:

scootac

Will Ride for Food
Here's mine from a few weeks ago, between Wawa and Sault Ste Marie. Two dry bags, tank bag and saddlebags. White thing is PVC tube for tent poles.

Ok so it's not my new to me st1300 but my Gs ( sold two wks ago replaced with st1300 which I can't wait to get out touring with!! ) 4 weeks ago slight chill! And my Kim 640 adv ( a keeper) 3 months ago slightly warmer!
IMG_0029.JPGIMG_0030.jpg[IMGL]IMG_0031.jpgIMG_0032.jpg[/IMGL]

Bike
2005 ST1300
I never could figure out which top box I wanted or how much cash I was wiling to let loose of so I found this bag and added a Honda patch. 60 dollars and will hold 2 full face helmets. Locks and is water proof. On and off in a minute. I made a rack and back rest to hold it out of 1/8 aluminum. I have such little $ in it and it works ,now it is hard to go with top box that cost a lot more.003.jpg 004.jpg
Nice. What brand is it? Where can I buy one? Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Bike
2012 honda ST1300
STOC #
Nice. What brand is it? Where can I buy one? Thanks.

From Home Depot. It is there largest tool bag. The Honda patches cover up the Husky name and I found them on EBay. I used Husky tied down straps that have swivel clips on one end and Velcro on the other. The tie down straps are usually found in the ladder department with the ratchet ties straps. There is a sub frame that I made that sits on top of the rack that support the feet on the bag. It takes one small lock where the zippers meet.

Bike
2005 ST1300
From Home Depot. It is there largest tool bag. The Honda patches cover up the Husky name and I found them on EBay. I used Husky tied down straps that have swivel clips on one end and Velcro on the other. The tie down straps are usually found in the ladder department with the ratchet ties straps. There is a sub frame that I made that sits on top of the rack that support the feet on the bag. It takes one small lock where the zippers meet.
Thanks

CYYJ

Michael
Bike
None any more.
STOC #
This one is almost embarrassing (because there is so much stuff on the bike). I had packed for a 5 week tour of Europe - the first photo shows me in Toronto, just before leaving for the airport. The second photo shows the bike checked in as baggage on the flight.

These photos were taken way back around 2001 or 2002. I have since learned how to pack for 4 weeks on the road using only one of the two saddlebags (the other one is for maps, tools, raingear, and the like).

Michael

W0QNX

Blacksheep Tribal Member
Bike
06/ST1300 19/R1250RT
2024 Miles
This one is almost embarrassing (because there is so much stuff on the bike). I had packed for a 5 week tour of Europe - the first photo shows me in Toronto, just before leaving for the airport. The second photo shows the bike checked in as baggage on the flight.

These photos were taken way back around 2001 or 2002. I have since learned how to pack for 4 weeks on the road using only one of the two saddlebags (the other one is for maps, tools, raingear, and the like).

Michael

You can put everything you need for camping in one saddlebag?

Bike
04 ST1300
Just a weekend trip. IMG_20170630_205343.jpg The only thing I add for a longer trip is another change of clothes

Top Bottom