Non-Oxygenated Fuel - POI For GPS

STOC #
I had found a PDF list of stations that deal Non-Oxygenated Fuel for Minnesota and Wisconsin. I have finished converting the PDF over to the POI List. This information is based on the City Navigator North America NT 2009, so some of the stations do not show up on the 2008 maps.

1. It is NOT a csv style but rather XML, but can be edited with Notepad or if needed.
2. For those with Bluetooth, you can dial the phone numbers of the stations, for me it is a bigger deal as we do a bunch of night riding and some stations do not have pay at the pump.
3. You can use Paint to change the 24x24 image if you wish. Most stations on the list are BP, so that is the logo I made.

The DEMO file contains the format for the information if you wish to create your own.

Right now the list contains stations for Minnesota and Western Wisconsin. If you know of other stations in MN, WI or IA let me know and I will add them to the list. It would be nice to have a monster POI database for those stations that give us the good fuel.

I am open for suggestions and comments on the list.

From time to time, the PDF file is updated by adding or removing a station. I will try to review and update the POI list as changes occur.

Attachments

Last edited:

Putt

R.I.P. - 2009/05/29
Rest In Peace
STOC #
Can you post the PDF file? Some of us do not use GPS's..

Thanks,

Putt...

Bike
ST1300
Bondes Quick Mart Kiel, WI premium only
Rods Citgo Chilton, WI regular (middle priced pump only)
Mills Fleet Farms usually one grade.

Bike
BMW R1200RT
Resurrecting an older thread.

pure-gas.org is a listing of over 1200 service stations around the US that sell ethanol free gasoline. It is downloadable into various types of GPS units as a POI file. A gentleman on the BMWMOA sites started the website and it has grown by leaps and bounds. I have it saved in my Zumo 550 and always make sure to check for the nearest station before gassing up. Fortunately I live in northern Illinois and my usual rides takes me into Wisconsin where there are plenty of options.

Top Bottom