OH: Tag

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
I don't foresee being back before July, so you've got a bit of time to find and move it!!! Don't make me come back there!!!

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
So, Pat, Mac's been there and gone again without getting this tag. It's been over 2 months, getting kind'a stale.

OP
OP
sirepair

sirepair

Let's RIDE!
Site Supporter
Bike
2003 ST1100P
STOC #
Was just thinkin 'bout this today.... Now that the B-I-L's wedding is over (just getting home!) maybe Annette and I can get over there .and move this one! We've been so busy helping with the preparations and what-not that I haven't ridden in almost a week. Doesn't look like we'll have time to get it tomorrow.

Of course, if someone else wants to have a shot at it, they're more than welcome!! I don't think Mac and I are the only ST-Owners in the state!!

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
I'm in CA!!! and I know we are not the only ones in the state. Look how mnay show for the RTE's in Ashland!!! But, I will be back after YooperSToc!!!

OP
OP
sirepair

sirepair

Let's RIDE!
Site Supporter
Bike
2003 ST1100P
STOC #
TAG!!

OK, went and bagged this one today. What a beautiful day for a ride, and some nice twisties were had to get this one!

So here's George's tag: Fort Friendship Veterans Memorial

Now, here's the NEW tag: Hint: Cottrill

Some more pics HERE.

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
Way to go Pat. I really have to go to other parts of Zanesville than the start of 555!!! This will make a very good excuse!!! And I'm home for a couple of days.

Bike
2007 ST1300
Looked like a great day for a ride and nowhere in particular to go so why not pick up the tag?

Plus I've never been to the Canton Football Hall of Fame before so off I went. Grabbed the tag and then off to my mother's house for a visit. Then close to home.

I can offer clues to the new tag if needed but I don't want to be a background singer.

Dennis

Attachments

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
No hints needed for this Buckeye. Nice job in moving the tag. Glad to see someone other than me and pat get involved!!! Even if I didn't recognize the foreground, I know the building in the background as well.

Edder B

Iron Butt Poser
Bike
ST1300PA
Is there still interest in doing the OH Tag? I've always enjoyed this as it gives me a place to ride to on my days off. I'm new to the ST forum so just wanted to check before getting tags in vain. :policeST:

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
Nice move. You moved it south, but not very far west. I won't be in Ohio for quite some time, so it is safe from me.

Top Bottom