CA-Southern: Tag

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
Come to OB young man!!! My favorite store in OB is our old fashioned hardware store, not much they don't carry.

Last edited:
Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #

Old tag.

New tag. The hardest part of getting the new tag will be finding a place to park and get your picture!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bike
'97 ST1100
STOC #
Come to OB young man!!! My favorite store in OB is our old fashioned hardware store, not much they don't carry.
how does their fastener selection compare to Marshall's off Miramar road? To me they are the gold standard for anything bolt related, and they have a ton of other stuff too. And a huge selection of metric O-rings as well.

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
how does their fastener selection compare to Marshall's off Miramar road? To me they are the gold standard for anything bolt related, and they have a ton of other stuff too. And a huge selection of metric O-rings as well.
I've never been to Marshall's. OB's fastener selection is pretty extensive.

Bike
'97 ST1100
STOC #
now you have an excuse to take a tour Mac.

My first experience with them was an old camera flash was missing a 2mm screw. Nobody else had 2mm at all, but Marshall's asked me what head type would I like (and I think which metal as well). And you buy them by the piece, from the box, like in the olden days.

Bike
'97 ST1100
STOC #
I never thought I would say this in September in San Diego, but I think I'll wait until it cools off a bit!!!
I walked out into the parking lot today at lunch and I'm pretty sure I felt Santa Ana winds, but with humidity :confused:

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #

Old tag.

New tag.
Take Hotel Circle North down past the U-Haul place and follow the bike path past the ball fields.

John_Diego

Site Supporter
Bike
ST-1300/GL1800
Old Tag

New tag - thought it was time to move it out of San Diego

John_Diego

Site Supporter
Bike
ST-1300/GL1800
This has sat here for awhile, I guess it's OK for me to move it. No players up North so let's try South.

Happy Tagging, John

Old Tag -
Santa Suzanna tag.jpg

New Tag -
Lookout tag.jpg

Top Bottom