ID: Tag

Bike
06 ST1300A
STOC #
Oh...sorry. Never "played" this before. :doh1: Is this a new form of a chain letter? :D

OK, so here's the "next" tag:

Let's say we continue with the "12" theme, eh?

Another usage- this exact photo, taken by yours truly, can be found here also: http://www.casporttouring.com/store/merchant.mvc

Should be easily recognized by those "who have been" :D
STingray I believe since you are playing ID:Tag that you have to post another Idaho picture.I don't believe this picture is in Idaho.

DAS

STOC #
I rode US 12 last Saturday (July 19) on my way home from Gillette. Unfortunately I only have more photos of US 12 so I guess the Idaho tag remains US 12. I wasn't watching the mirrors enough to catch the "next 77 miles" sign. You see the "next 63 miles" sign going west but it isn't a very safe place to get a photo. The Welcome signs on Lolo pass have nice shoulder areas to get a photo but I'm not sure which sign counts for being in ID.

Attachments

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #
You do know that riding on the sidewalk is illegal, Nick? :D

:hat3:

Here's yer Lewiston tag...

And here's the new Idaho Tag...

Follow

TEAM COLORADO
Bike
Two wheels
STOC #
TeHEHEHE....it helps to have a wingman or woman taking to illigal photos....do you remember the one if front of Bull Durham, we had to move fast on that one security was right there.

John John the tagging man....how many you going for?

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #
TeHEHEHE....it helps to have a wingman or woman taking to illigal photos....do you remember the one if front of Bull Durham, we had to move fast on that one security was right there.

John John the tagging man....how many you going for?
Oh yeah I remember... I followed up matching that tag and got a lot of dirty looks and some verbal abuse (it still makes me smile). :wink:

Follow

TEAM COLORADO
Bike
Two wheels
STOC #
Oh yeah I remember... I followed up matching that tag and got a lot of dirty looks and some verbal abuse (it still makes me smile). :wink:
My goal in life is to make people happy, I'm glad to know I'm doing a good job...;)

Raven

"two wrecks" - RIP ACL
Bike
Aprilia Caponord
STOC #
well, since I was in the area.....

I really thought about moving it to mm322.1 but liked this location better....
(and yes, these old gas pumps really work - that's a clue for y'all)
:D

Beautiful country you folks in Idaho have - that's for sure.

Attachments

Top Bottom