CA-Central: Tag

JohnK

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 ST1300a
STOC #
What I really would like to know is, how did Jeff come across that airplane??? All there is around there are miles and miles of straight roads and vineyards!!! The SR 71 is my very favoritest airplane and if a hint is needed, I have a picture of the sign for the air museum it is located. the place was closed when I was there so I couldn't wander around inside the fence.
I know this one too, dang it one more day work, if no one gets it, I'll pick it up By Saturday

OP
OP
JohnK

JohnK

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 ST1300a
STOC #
What I really would like to know is, how did Jeff come across that airplane??? All there is around there are miles and miles of straight roads and vineyards!!! The SR 71 is my very favoritest airplane and if a hint is needed, I have a picture of the sign for the air museum it is located. the place was closed when I was there so I couldn't wander around inside the fence.
IT was open today! Mikes find..... I once got stuck in traffic on 99, and a trucker,(being a clever guy) said "if I had my druthers, I'd take this road to Cruthers, to get around the blocked traffic. That's when I came upon that station with the nose dived position. Your right nothin but open straight roads.

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
IT was open today! Mikes find..... I once got stuck in traffic on 99, and a trucker,(being a clever guy) said "if I had my druthers, I'd take this road to Cruthers, to get around the blocked traffic. That's when I came upon that station with the nose dived position. Your right nothin but open straight roads.
sorry, I thought it was Jeff's tag.

1129VLD

"71David5"
Bike
04 ST1300
STOC #
Mac, although I do think it's an excellent tag for you to get, I was also giving a hint.

STOC #
Okay, I'm new to this... but,
I HAVE THE TAG!!!!!

Gizdich Ranch.jpg

I wasn't out on the ST today, but I was out riding with my son on my F6B and he was on his GSXR.
We were headed out for lunch at The Whole Enchilada in Moss Landing and I remembered that the Tag was nearby... so I snagged it.
So... now I have to put it somewhere, right? Any kind of time limit? (This is my first Tag attempt).

Jim

SierraST

Ride-Pie-Repeat
Bike
2003 ST1300
Nice!

Yep, you're gonna want to add the new tag asap....cuz technically the tag hasn't been moved until the new tag gets posted...so your ST buddies can still swoop in aaaannnd steal it :))).

I HAVE THE TAG!!!!!

I wasn't out on the ST today, but I was out riding with my son on my F6B and he was on his GSXR.
We were headed out for lunch at The Whole Enchilada in Moss Landing and I remembered that the Tag was nearby... so I snagged it.

So... now I have to put it somewhere, right? Any kind of time limit? (This is my first Tag attempt).

Jim

Slydynbye

Will ride for Pie
Bike
2000 ABSII
STOC #
I HAVE THE TAG!!!!!

Gizdich Ranch.jpg

Jim
I hope you got some Pie! not just a Tag

STOC #
Sorry, haven't had much time of my own for a while.
My wife is 7 years into a 5 year cancer diagnosis... that kind of trumps personal pleasures.

If the weather here is nice for a bit longer, I'll try to make a run somewhere. It's clear today... but cold out there.

Perhaps I was a bit over excited about picking up this tag, and shouldn't have mentioned it until I had the chance to drop it somewhere.
If I post the same picture twice in the same post... can I just say I put it back? So I don't hold anything up?

I have some thoughts in mind, but my time is not mine right now.

Jim

Slydynbye

Will ride for Pie
Bike
2000 ABSII
STOC #
Don't worry about it, Family first! And Good luck to you both.

The Tag can be picked up by anyone (except the previous Tagger) until you post a new one so you aren't holding anything up.

Top Bottom