woodybelle

Site Supporter
Bike
2006 ST1300
old tag:
IMG_2485.jpg
new tag:
IMG_2486.jpg
Saw hundreds of bikes on the road, the majority Harleys but very few cars going over Yuba Pass. Even Gold Lakes Road is open.

OP
OP
woodybelle

woodybelle

Site Supporter
Bike
2006 ST1300
That is about 10 miles from where I am at in Brookings Oregon. Too bad I don't have the ST with me!

Looks like this is going slowly. :)

Questions - are the locations supposed to be kind of vague and unclear where they are?

I think I might have to go for pie! Hope I get the right place. :)

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Looks like this is going slowly. :)

Questions - are the locations supposed to be kind of vague and unclear where they are?

I think I might have to go for pie! Hope I get the right place. :)
Not necessarily... some are obvious and some can be found w/google search terms but if you come up blank, ask for a clue.. if the previous tagger won't do that or is not cooperating, I'll delete their tag and it reverts back to the one before that. This isn't the amazing race, it's a game for riding so even if you post the gps coordinates, that's great, someone still has to RIDE there then RIDE somewhere else to post the new tag.

STOC #
Not necessarily... some are obvious and some can be found w/google search terms but if you come up blank, ask for a clue.. if the previous tagger won't do that or is not cooperating, I'll delete their tag and it reverts back to the one before that. This isn't the amazing race, it's a game for riding so even if you post the gps coordinates, that's great, someone still has to RIDE there then RIDE somewhere else to post the new tag.
Duh... I finally got this. Sounds like fun.

Well darn, I was headed for pie on the next nice day. :)

Ok, somebody zing up to Hyampom, take a pic, then go to a great pie place, take a pic, and then I can still go for pie. :) :pie1:

Wow, Hyampom, that looks like the middle of no where.

Top Bottom