MT: Tag

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #
Following up from the new Wyoming tag, here's a Montana tag to get us started--it's in Red Lodge. It's not far into Montana, but I'm guessing that someone else will be going over Beartooth Pass soon and will go through Red Lodge.

Unbelievable, I had the roads to myself this week! :D :D :D :D I was smiling under my helmet for many a mile over the days of riding. The traffic was so light that I even went over the beartooths 3 times! :D :D :D :D :D And most cars that saw me coming pulled over to let me by! :D :D :D :D :D

-John

NoBull

Twisties are your friend
Bike
CRF450X
STOC #
Ok John, Wyoming tag may be safe for now..This one however is on my radar...Great job..

Follow

TEAM COLORADO
Bike
Two wheels
STOC #
I had to go along way for this one......and go thru the snow for it too.
I have your Red Lodge tag, the new tag at the Capital, and a shot of me going over beartooth pass.

Attachments

OP
OP
BakerBoy

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #
Good job, Follow! :D

And your shot in the Beartooths (at Long Lake it appears) ... ... ... Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :eek:

-John

Follow

TEAM COLORADO
Bike
Two wheels
STOC #
Oh I FOLLOW that Black ST everywhere (unless I get the keys and ride it).
I had every bit of layer I could put on and still bend...it was in the 20's with ice and snow on the ground in alot of places...after going to moonshine in a blizzard I really did not want to see ice or snow on the ground again while on 2 wheels. But I did not want to turn around.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BakerBoy

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #
Yeah, looks like it might have to get picked up in the spring. I prompted the Pony Express crew via PM that their handoff in front of the Capital happened to also be a MT Tag match, but they didn't post it here with the next Tag. No prob.

NoBull

Twisties are your friend
Bike
CRF450X
STOC #
I cant tell you where it is, buuuutttt I will tell ya the pony express ride went there....

Last edited:
Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
I think George was there during that exchange and I'll bet he had no clue that the tag was the capitol building or he would have nailed it.

NoBull

Twisties are your friend
Bike
CRF450X
STOC #
How was your ride today Mr Baker, move this puppy somewhere good....:lol: Be honest when you saw I had posted here did your heart skip a beat?

OP
OP
BakerBoy

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #
Well... what a windy day!

Prior tag:

And the new tag...

I admit it is not a picturesque new tag...but I had to do it.

:popcorn

NoBull

Twisties are your friend
Bike
CRF450X
STOC #
Wow you posted a Yield sign, cant be too many of those in MT..:crackup:crackup Good job Mr Baker, good to see Mt active again..

Follow

TEAM COLORADO
Bike
Two wheels
STOC #
How becoming of you.
John:1....:p:
Looks like you could'nt get close enough to the bldg, they must have put a yeild on ya.
Well I am glad we didn't hit any wind. Was it a good ride though?

Top Bottom