Thread: ST1300 TRAILER HITCH FOR SALE

My Gallery

ST1300 TRAILER HITCH FOR SALE

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

I know this is kind of breaking the rules but I figured you guys rigging trailers might be looking for trailer hitch and this would be the best place for it. I have sold my ST and have still got the hitch the buyer did not want. It is a Denray that shows to fit 04 ST1300 and up. I will not be responsible if it does not fit. This hitch fit my bike and pulled trailer without any problems at all. Some of you have followed some of the trailer threads that I posted here. I have repainted the brackets, polished the chrome and replaced most of the hardware with new. It includes the ball, there are chain connectors on the bottom side that do not show up in photos. I have included instructions. It takes about 45 minutes to install. No major operation. I had to bend the brackets some to make it adapt correctly but they can't really be seen on the bike. I paid over $300 after shipping from Canada for this hitch. I will sell for $200.00 plus shipping. Paypal would be best way to handle this if you are interested. I will take the first PM, and work in order as they come. Icludes intstructions.

Thanks
    David

› Site Search for: ST1300 TRAILER HITCH FOR SALE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010078 (Medium).JPG   P1010079 (Medium).JPG   P1010080 (Medium).JPG   P1010269 (Medium).JPG  
    Last edited by DRAFT1; 09-05-2008 at 06:46 AM.
    "I feel more like I do now than I did when I first got here"
    IBA Member

+ New Posts