AR: Tag

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
Another older tag bites the dust. I figured since I was in the area...

tags 017.jpg

The new one is one of my favorite eating spots in West Arkansas.

tags 020.jpg

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
Guy, that's a really neat bridge, and the road (AR 187?) is pretty nice, too. Thanks for getting me there.

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
Lots of houses destroyed but no news about the main part of town. Let us know if ya get there, Guy.

<from my Acer in Silver City, NM>

Well Mac....I know where one of those tags is! Plant made it...amazing, and the gloves are still there! Wish I could get that tag....but you were there for both of us! Thanks........

Rubber down...have fun...say hello to the crew for me!
womantriker

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
Finding that particular house might be hard!

Found the IL caboose, tho, and the ol' state house is in the bag. :D

Bike
03 ST1300 89 pc
I don't know how many IC cabooses are in IL but they have their share.I never could pinpoint that one.

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
Adam found the (National Tag) caboose by searching "Illinois Red Caboose." I got the pic and a replacement but was too slow on the draw posting. DR1954's new tag is a great one tho.

So, on to AR. Here's Mac's tag:temp tags 3 206.jpg

(Need to mention that Mac led me right to it. Would've been _real_ hard to find without a good hint.)

And my new one: temp tags 3 215.jpg

Larry runs this shop, stocked with all kinds of odd and ends for all kinds of bikes. Most of his clients are Harley, of course, but he had the rear brake pads I needed today. (Also bought a new HJC CL-15 helmet for $85.)

Motorcyle Supply in... (oops, almost gave it away!) His motto is Ride Quiet so ya know he's on our side. Even if ya don't get the Tag, it's worth a visit. I'll post the exact address after the tag moves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bike
03 ST1300 89 pc
Adam found the (National Tag) caboose by searching "Illinois Red Caboose."
I never thought of red caboose but I think I found all the others looking up Illinois Central Caboose.
Good job Adam

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
I don't remember where it is, but I went by that place George!!!!

And what George meant to say is, he would never have found that fixer upper if I didn't give some hints, 'cause there are a bazillion of those little places all over NW AR!!!

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #

And what George meant to say is, he would never have found that fixer upper if I didn't give some hints, 'cause there are a bazillion of those little places all over NW AR!!!
I know you went right past it, Mac. :D

Folks, when I said "good hint" I meant Mac really led me right to it. Can't ask for a better "hint" than that. :D

BTW, Mac left here this morning about an hour before me. He's now in Grants, NM and I'm still (actually back) in Arkansas.

Go Mac!! How's it handling?

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
The only handling problem is the slow speed right turn when I have to get the fork past that headlight aiming motor!!! It takes a good tug on the handle bars to get it past that spot. I've been able to do it without having to pick the bike up so far!!!

Mac you weren't even in third gear yet after shooting your mo tag:)

Top Bottom