2024 Miles
This sure has been a lonely tag.... :shock:

OP
OP
motomac
Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
It's been so long since I tagged this, I had to look n the map as to which road it is on. Actually, it is west of I 40 and east of Gatlinsburg. I guess the other clue would have you on 441.

Ripshod

Prym8 on 2 wheels
I just found this thread. I drive by the Sunsphere four times a day with my daughter in the car. I see now that I have an assignment. I'm letting down Tennessee so I'll take up the challenge. Tomorrow morning I'm riding down to Atlanta on a day trip with my buddy to pick up his new '89 Honda VTR250. I will manage somehow to get my bike downtown and take this shot this weekend.

I didn't see it covered in the rules but the new location must/should be in our state, right? Or can it be anywhere?

OP
OP
motomac
Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
Consider this tag resurrected!
small1.jpg small2.jpg
Way to go Popjack!!! Did you by chance go inside the shop and check out some his really good work???
That guy is simply amazing.

Doesn't look like your tag is going to last as long as mine did!!!

PopJack

Die young, after a long life.
Bike
2005 ST1300
STOC #
Thanks Mac. The shop was closed when I got there, but there was some really wonderful stuff on the outside.

OP
OP
motomac
Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
Thanks Mac. The shop was closed when I got there, but there was some really wonderful stuff on the outside.
He is so concerned about the art quality of some of the stuff inside, you can't photograph any of it. There were quite a bit of things around back also. He is a fairly young looking guy(everyone looks young to me) and very interesting to talk with.

OP
OP
motomac
Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
I just found this thread. I drive by the Sunsphere four times a day with my daughter in the car. I see now that I have an assignment. I'm letting down Tennessee so I'll take up the challenge. Tomorrow morning I'm riding down to Atlanta on a day trip with my buddy to pick up his new '89 Honda VTR250. I will manage somehow to get my bike downtown and take this shot this weekend.

I didn't see it covered in the rules but the new location must/should be in our state, right? Or can it be anywhere?
The TN tag stays in TN. Not like our "all over the country tag" on motocampers. I got that picture on motocampers the same trip as the one above.
The day I got this tag we were on our way to FLSToc.

Ripshod

Prym8 on 2 wheels
It was about time!

Events conspired to keep me off the bike till today but at long last ...

Last edited:

Ripshod

Prym8 on 2 wheels
Okay folks, the weather's fine and the riding's better. Here's a tag on the second most visited place in Tennessee, second only to Graceland:

Last edited:
Bike
93 ST 1100
Hey I'm not from TN but if you give me a hint I might make a trip up just to keep the tag going!:biker:

OP
OP
motomac
Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
I am really surprised Uncle Phil didn't get this one. I'm pretty sure I know where it is, but western AR is not on the way.

Top Bottom