TN: Tag

OP
OP
motomac
Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
Are you trying to say if I had got that tag with the Wing and the Bunkhouse it would have been a challenge to park???!!! I got two options, park in reverse or first. Gosh, I don't know when I'll be in western TN again. Not scheduled for at least Blue Ridge Gathering. I guess I could go back to CA that way, but it doesn't leve me many options as to where it goes from there.

The enclosed picture is the one I got when Ripshod scooped me with the World's Fair tag. I got it the same weekend he did, but he posted first, so this is one that won't get used.

Attachments

treemuncher

Vegetation Terrorist
Bike
'07 ST1300A
STOC #
Motomac,

I'm guessin' you must stop in there at Styles to get your nails done while on the road???:D

Nice pick up on the tag. Catch any fish off the bridge?

OP
OP
motomac
Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
Everything was closed when I was there, and that picture doesn't show the different colors of all those shops. You guys are really lucky I posted that last night. I got to the Hickman ferry this morning and would have a two hour wait so I went down KY 94 and TN 78 to get to I 155. I don't know if you have ever had the pleasure of experiencing Ridgely or not, but there are a few very nice tags in that whistle stop!!!

The fish weren't biting!!!

treemuncher

Vegetation Terrorist
Bike
'07 ST1300A
STOC #
I picked up Motomac's tag and moved it south today. Back into the woods where I like to be. I just can't stand those cities any more than I have to. If I was not in such a rush to get to work, I would have taken the hike to see the tree. Just a good reason to visit again. It was a nice back highway to get there.

I had never been to downtown Martin before. I was on my way to Abernathy's Honda in Union City for parts so this was on my way. Thanks for the excuse to visit downtown Martin. I just shaved my head a couple weeks ago so I did not check into Styles on Broadway for a cut! They were just starting some sort of parade when I got there but I did not bring a clown suit so I rode on.:D

:07biker:

Attachments

treemuncher

Vegetation Terrorist
Bike
'07 ST1300A
STOC #
Hey, that's right around the corner from me! You must have gone through Paris and across Paris Landing.

LBL - the world's largest tick farm! No place to be riding a motorcycle at dark- too many deer.

Terry, time to update your states and fill in TN!

Bike
03 ST1300 89 pc
Yes I stopped at paris landing I think took a pic of bridge and then remembered it was alraedy a tag . Tried updating map not sure I got it rite yet

P.S. yes I did

Bike
03 ST1300 89 pc
Terry, time to update your states and fill in TN![/quote]
By the way I went thru Dover too so can I add Delaware to states

treemuncher

Vegetation Terrorist
Bike
'07 ST1300A
STOC #
How about a clue for the tiny picture?
Hint: it's at the southern entrance of the world's largest tick farm. Take a walk 200 ft off the road anywhere within this national recreation area and start counting how many ticks you've collected. You will be disgusted and amazed.

treemuncher

Vegetation Terrorist
Bike
'07 ST1300A
STOC #
Tag moved, but not too far. This is a famous overlook on the river. The big, black iron things out there in the background give a pretty good clue.

I think the next tagger should have to have a barge on the river too!:D

:07biker:

Attachments

Top Bottom