OR: Tag

DAS

STOC #
wow, way too close. How long did it take for you to here from him? I heard some students left their phones behind when they fled. That would be horrible trying to call your kid and getting no answer.

Gymbo

R.I.P. - 2021/08/30
Rest In Peace
STOC #
wow, way too close. How long did it take for you to here from him? I heard some students left their phones behind when they fled. That would be horrible trying to call your kid and getting no answer.
He texted me that he was Ok before I even heard about it. So that was good.

Gymbo

R.I.P. - 2021/08/30
Rest In Peace
STOC #
Since the tag at UCC is going to be inaccessible for a while, here's an alternate tag....and more friendly for those in the Portland/Vancouver region

thebirk.jpg

DAS

STOC #
nope had the day off worked on my 54 f100 in the morning then replaced front brake pads on my bike before leaving at about 1 p.m. only road 270 miles but 101 was really slow so didn't get home till 6:30. I was considering a ride to Sandpoint Idaho. that would have given me five tags but decided to get some other things done instead. now I'm waiting for someone to get an O. yesterday I rode through Pittsburgh and Rockaway Beach and Tillamook and Vernonia so someone needs to get going on some other letters. Ha ha.

Gymbo

R.I.P. - 2021/08/30
Rest In Peace
STOC #
Oh, that's a bummer...I was going to move it from Cascade Locks tomorrow. Glad I checked before I left....

Last edited:

Gymbo

R.I.P. - 2021/08/30
Rest In Peace
STOC #
Hahaha, you have a knack of moving them just before I can get to it.... I am making a loop through central Oregon in a couple weeks......:D:D:D

Bike
2007 GL1800
STOC #
Hahaha, you have a knack of moving them just before I can get to it.... I am making a loop through central Oregon in a couple weeks......:D:D:D
That's funny! I had been wondering if that was going to happen, again. I hope you move it, anyway. My thought was to bring it closer to Portland so that, maybe, someone else would move it.

Enjoy your trip.

ToddC

Site Supporter
Bike
2006 ST1300A
Is it that particular covered bridge, or any covered bridge?
Looks like it hasn't moved in 4.5 years. Rules is...you can do anything you want. Pick a new one and drop that puppy......!
Glad you are joining in and moving it.
T

Da Bear

Ask me about my cat...
Bike
'03 ST1300
As soon as my new top box gets here, I'll ride out to the covered bridge my wife and I were married on, 37 years ago next May31st. I'll snap a shot.

Top Bottom