OR: Tag

DAS

STOC #
:bannana:bannanaa:hotpepper:hotpepper finally, an OR tag. But Ritch, you make it tough, only about 350 miles of 97 to check out to try and find that. Kinda chilly for riding that far on a naked bike but at least no snow on the passes. Doubt if any of the eastern St riders will get it because they seem to have disappeared.

OP
OP
RECON
Bike
1997 ST1100
STOC #
Here my picture of the Tumalo Feed Co. And I add this one it on HWY 97 good luck. Ritch :03biker:
The new photo: I remember stopping there as a kid with my grandpa when the store was still open and having an orange crush! Now I just have to get back up there with my bike!

Bike
2000 ST1100
Just checked----no snow on this tag, and weather doesn't look too bad for Sat & Sun. Now if I could just find some time????:banghead:

Gymbo

R.I.P. - 2021/08/30
Rest In Peace
STOC #
:popcorn

Well....this tag has been sitting where it's at since 12/8/08....8 months!

BendBill?....RECON?....

If it doesn't get moving in the next couple of weeks, I am taking a trip up into Washington...probably 8/28-8/30....I'll take the scenic route and get it moving again then....in time for the last 2-3 months of good riding in Oregon.

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
Well from one O state to the other, Ohio is pretty stale also, but I'm home for a couple of days and that's about to be remedied. I have an old shipmate from my first submarine in '63 that lives in Klamath Falls and rides a Vespa, maybe I'll sic him on to this tag!!! LOL!!!

DAS

STOC #
This is really embarrassing. I've longed to do this but have gotten snagged by domestic duties this summer. We must be really sleeping up here. Serve us right if Vespa got it.

OP
OP
RECON
Bike
1997 ST1100
STOC #
:popcorn

Well....this tag has been sitting where it's at since 12/8/08....8 months!

BendBill?....RECON?....

If it doesn't get moving in the next couple of weeks, I am taking a trip up into Washington...probably 8/28-8/30....I'll take the scenic route and get it moving again then....in time for the last 2-3 months of good riding in Oregon.

I know I know! Keep trying but for some reason always end up on a different route!

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #
:hat3:

Matching the past Oregon Tag, located in Kent:

Here's the new Oregon Tag:

I was rolling along this morning and had an epiphany. So I poked at Zumo a bit and came up with the above intersection. I've been known to do this before (see the MT tag, post #14) :rolleyes:

Papa Ritch

Ritch Davis
Bike
09 SilverWing
STOC #
:hat3:

Matching the past Oregon Tag, located in Kent:

Here's the new Oregon Tag:

I was rolling along this morning and had an epiphany. So I poked at Zumo a bit and came up with the above intersection. I've been known to do this before (see the MT tag, post #14) :rolleyes:

Nice going.I didn't think anyone was going to go get. . I think I have found your , It going be 2 week or so be for I can get over there. Have safe ride . Ritch:03biker:

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #
You live in a beautiful state Ritch. Hell's Canyon and Fossil scenic Highways were gorgeous, lots of twisties and change of scenery. :)

Gymbo

R.I.P. - 2021/08/30
Rest In Peace
STOC #
This one is so far out of the way for most of us in Oregon that it may actually sit longer than the last one! LOL

Added on edit: If it's where I think it is anyway.

Top Bottom