OR: Tag

Bike
ex-ST'r
STOC #
Ah yes, my Great Grandmother's sister (Great Aunt?) was a Blue Star... sailed across on the White Star Liner after WWI, believe it was the Olympic.

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
So, with all the razzle dazzle in moving the tags, I know where this is. I also checked the WA tag, and it is a mere 1,249 miles from the house!!! Should I do the whole west coast???!!!

Papa Ritch

Ritch Davis
Bike
09 SilverWing
STOC #
So, with all the razzle dazzle in moving the tags, I know where this is. I also checked the WA tag, and it is a mere 1,249 miles from the house!!! Should I do the whole west coast???!!!
I haven't had any good biscuit since Yosemite.:please1:If you do it I just may do some of it with you. Ritch:03biker:

DAS

STOC #
hey, go for MT while you're at it.:rofl1:

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
OK, Oregonians, here's Rude's tag at Veterans Park in Klamath Falls and my new tag. I had a stretch of 3.8 miles of solid ice across both the north and south bound lanes of this road. The picture I posted was about 5 miles south of the ICE stretch. If you are going to get this tag, I recommend you come form the north as there is no ice from my tag north. Good luck.

Attachments

Bike
2007 ST1300
OK, Oregonians, here's Rude's tag at Veterans Park in Klamath Falls and my new tag. I had a stretch of 3.8 miles of solid ice across both the north and south bound lanes of this road. The picture I posted was about 5 miles south of the ICE stretch. If you are going to get this tag, I recommend you come form the north as there is no ice from my tag north. Good luck.
My daughter & son-in-law live in KFalls and we regularly travel this road so I know where this was taken. Just don't know if I'll have time to get over the mountians until next month. :-(

Bike
05'ST1300
STOC #
The restraunt across the street has some of the best chicken I have ever eaten.
Did you try and follow the hiway all the way around or did you hit a wall of snow?

Sean

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
The restraunt across the street has some of the best chicken I have ever eaten.
Did you try and follow the hiway all the way around or did you hit a wall of snow?

Sean
I took 97 from Klamath Falls to 26 and then went through Mt Hood National Forest. Lots of ice and snow along and on 97, 26 was wet with ice and snow on the sides.

DAS

STOC #
Yaa, kinda out of the way. Think about the biggest rodeo in the smallest town over my way. I wanted to make it hard for the CA and CO boys.

DAS

STOC #
Thanks Motomac. I'll let anyone know exactly where it's at if they ask. I like seeing them move. I'll be posting an alternate MI tag soon - it's stalled way too long. I'm bummed that George didn't get the NE tag when he got the Iowa tag. It was intended to be a 2 for 1. Now the NE tag is really lame.

DAS

STOC #
ok, this one is tough and might not move for a long time but we can't do wild tags or alternates so how about a hint? try 12555 Chicken Dinner rd.

Tankereng

Site Supporter
Bike
2018 Goldwing
STOC #
ok, this one is tough and might not move for a long time but we can't do wild tags or alternates so how about a hint? try 12555 Chicken Dinner rd.
This takes me to Idaho? Can you provide some more information on the tag please?

Top Bottom