ST Riders

Bike
2007 DL1000
STOC #
My ST is American, in the owners manual you can only change the odometer, have done that, nothing about the thermometer, and I believe the MPG is US gallon to not imperial..will have to use the kilometer per liter.
Will have to dig deeper for an answer.
And I just got used to metric!!!
Bob

ToddC

Site Supporter
Bike
2006 ST1300A
Any of you Canuks goin to WeSToc ????????

this thread needs more action!!!!!

If you are, I have accomodations for those coming early, Sunday eve, just 65 miles from the Hotel. Lots of room! Camp...shower...AC....

ToddC

Bike
2008 Goldwing GL1800
Didn't see this post till today. Been with this forum since 2009. I am in Surrey, BC. So happen to be working on changing the final drive oil and was seeking some help from the articles. I ride 12 months a year. Anyone is looking for at mid- winter ride companion, give me a shout.
Kenny,
Kennylocke987@yahoo.ca

idjit9

Bike
2014 st1300AE
STOC #
Add another one to the list from Burnaby

Maybe an early Sunday ride on the Duffy loop before summer ends with a bunch of st's in a line

Gus

Bike
2010 ST1300-A
Wish I was nearer; looks like fun. Did the Green Lake Road to Keremeos yesterday. Almost spanked a big black bear on a blind curve. The ABS got 'er hauled down in time, but there was only about 20 feet separating us when we stopped, eye-ball to eye-ball. 6 or 8 blasts from the Fiamm and it shot up the nearest tree like a house cat. Glad it didn't choose to make an issue of it, as my only back up was my 5'3" wife. She's a feisty little Hungarian, but....

Hello
New owner of 2001 ST. Shockingly great bike for me, as I'll be using it to beat the weekly ferry ride for work.
A 250 would do that task. but rather have the option to take the long way to and from the stupid ferry!
Home is Qualicum Beach. During the week home is East Van, with lots of time to ride after work if the #1 isn't jammed.
Dale

Bike
2009 ST1300
Don't know if you're new to the forum but if you are welcome I'm in Coquitlam.
You're gonna feel a lot better in traffic madness between Horseshoe Bay and Vancouver on a proper bike. I commuted Coquitlam to North Van on a XL600 partially on the 1, and I think it's too small and too light for the angry ferry flurry that I often drive through on my way back from Whistler [in a van]. Just curious, do you stay at the bike when the ferry docks or do you have confidence in the blocks they provide; be interested in your experience as I'd like to get mine over to Nanaimo for a day trip soon.

Top Bottom