ST Riders

Bike
st1100
A new st rider here. Working on fixing up a downed bike. Looking for right side mirror and case with turn signal. Hope to be going by April.

Norm

Vendor
Bike
KLR650
STOC #
I guess that Doug & I are your next neighbors to the West. Lytton to Lillooet then back & forth over the Duggy is one of my favorite rides. Maybe we can do coffee?

Norm

Bike
2004 ST 1300
New ST owner in Chilliwack, Hmmmm, looks like there are a few of us around!
Hope to see some of you on the roads this season.

Am planning on doing a few weekend runs on some of our circle routes this summer. ie Pemberton, Lillooet run and North Van, Naniamo, powell river, Sechelt route.

And if time permitting maybe a run down the Oregon coast.

Cheers :)

Bike
04 st1300A
If you have never done the north cascades into Winthrop and down to the Grand Coulie Dam, it is a must do ride.

:CanFlag1::bl11:

New one here too! Out in Hope, gateway to HWY 3,5,7,1 you get the drift. Looking forward to the end of the snow.. March fooled us I think. First time on the ST style. So far so good. I am liking it.

Norm

Vendor
Bike
KLR650
STOC #
Been there, done that, North Van?? all that traffic when you can redo the Duffy and Canyon?? (VBG)

Naniamo isn't much but the loop through Port Renfrew and out by Cowichan Lake makes a great addition. Powell River is great with an Island loop. Did the Wash, Oregan, Calif coasts last summer and thinking of it again this June.

Chilliwack also so give me a call if you're interested in a pie run or ?

What's this about an ST in Hope? You don't write, you don't call......??

Two of us in the Wack up 'til now.

Norm

New ST owner in Chilliwack, Hmmmm, looks like there are a few of us around!
Hope to see some of you on the roads this season.

Am planning on doing a few weekend runs on some of our circle routes this summer. ie Pemberton, Lillooet run and North Van, Naniamo, powell river, Sechelt route.

And if time permitting maybe a run down the Oregon coast.

Cheers :)

Top Bottom