Eastern Continental Divide Route

Attached is a turn by turn route sheet starting in Renovo, PA ending in Blacksburg, VA along the Eastern Continential Divide. The ride was written up in The AMA magazine a few years ago and I used the article to map the route.

The route begins at my home in Bethlehem Twp. You'll have to read in to it to start in Renovo.

It a great back roads trip. In the spring when everything is flowering or during the fall foiliage it would be exceptionally nice.

Len

Attachments

Last edited:

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
I moved this to the route sharing section, even though it's not a gps file.

Thanks!

ChipSTer

Growing old, but not up!
Bike
2004 ST 1300
STOC #
Yeah... can't even make heads or tails from the directions.... Bath, PA is nowhere near Renovo, PA.... :confused:
:cool:

STOC #
I worked at a cycle shop about 40 miles from Renovo. We used to see a thrashed bike come in for work and we would always comment, "Must be a Renovo bike." Then we would check the work order and sure enough, it was. We had an week old XL-500 come in with a severely bent front rim. I asked the owner, "What did you do, drive it off a cliff?" "Yup!"

scootac

Will Ride for Food
Yeah... can't even make heads or tails from the directions.... Bath, PA is nowhere near Renovo, PA.... :confused:
:cool:
I think it starts near his home, then further down, it says "trip starts here".
Meaning Renovo.
From there, follow along with a map.
No GPS to crap out needed!:rolleyes:

Top Bottom