Highway Pegs

Bike
2001 ST1100
It seems like it's getting impossible to find any highway pegs for the ST1100 other than MCL. The maker of Steed Sticks is unreachable, Turbo Tom is out of business, CA Sport Touring doesn't have the brackets anymore, etc. Are there any other options out there that I've missed?

Bike
2004 ST1300A
What options are out there now? I don't see the Blades on MCL's site. I'd like something to straighten my legs out.

Bike
91 ST1100/06 ST1300
What options are out there now? I don't see the Blades on MCL's site. I'd like something to straighten my legs out.
I lucked onto a set of MCL. While I was installing them I realized I could have used an aftermarket clamp-on footpeg that would fit onto the tip over bars. Check out the offerings on Ebay, you will probably find something you like there. You will have to carve on the tip over covers.

Bike
2006 ST1300
Keep an eye out on the MCL websight. They come up every now and then. I have been waiting for months and then last week they came up briefly. I ordered a set and installed them in less than a week. I was lucky, but only because I kept looking regularly and sending emails about once every 2 weeks to the web sight. Good Luck!

T_C

Bike
2005 St1300
STOC #
How long are your legs? Mine are around th 35" mark on the inseam. I found the MC Blades too short and cramped. I put together a kit that I used for awhile but no longer need. I recently dug'um up from the parts bin.

Bike
2004 ST1300A
I'm a 32" inseam. T_C, why aren't you using them any longer? They might be a bit long for me.

Milkmaster, I'll watch for them on the website. Thanks for the suggestion.

My knees just seem to stiffen up if they are bent for a few hours. I added a set of highway pegs to my GL1800, and it sure helped.

T_C

Bike
2005 St1300
STOC #
I'm a 32" inseam. T_C, why aren't you using them any longer? They might be a bit long for me.
Got a second set of parts and pieces and modded them into what I wanted, little longer, and they look just a little better, less home-made.
Mt pegs hung out right around the front of the tip-over wing cover, as you can see in the photo. Sit on your bike and extend your leg forward, see where it needs to be for a comfy rest.

Top Bottom