The Muffler Man Photo Challenge

Putt

R.I.P. - 2009/05/29
Rest In Peace
STOC #
Re: The Muffler Man Tag Challenge

There was another one that I was gonna pick up, but it is inside a mall...

Putt...

Bike
2013 K1600GTL
STOC #

That sounds like a job for our resident ninja Sherob.
Ask the mall manager if you can ride in after closing or before opening to take the picture. They put cars in malls all the time.

JD

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #

Ask the mall manager if you can ride in after closing or before opening to take the picture. They put cars in malls all the time.

JD
When I lived in Alliance OH, we had an annual Mall show for our GWRRA Chapter's bikes. I don't know whether Putt will be able to convince the Mall manager to let him in. Just sneak it in when the floor cleaners go in.

Putt

R.I.P. - 2009/05/29
Rest In Peace
STOC #

When I lived in Alliance OH, we had an annual Mall show for our GWRRA Chapter's bikes. I don't know whether Putt will be able to convince the Mall manager to let him in. Just sneak it in when the floor cleaners go in.
Well, the place is about 230 miles from here, so it will have to be
when I am in the area...

Putt...

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #

Just got this one, totally by accident. West of San Angelo, TX, it's nearly out of sight on the north side of US-67, a defunct auto repair shope called Fillips Auto. Present residents say Mr. Fillips died about 4 years ago. The Mannequin is named Mr. Bendo.
temp 6 061.jpg

OP
OP
kc0bid

Good one George Maybe we will make a "Men of Mufflers" calender for 2010 or maybe not.

Putt

R.I.P. - 2009/05/29
Rest In Peace
STOC #

Heeeers another one from down around Staunton, IL... (This is the one that I thought was IN the mall)

muffler2.jpg

Putt...

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles

Wow.. you guys are gonna get them all in no time.. then, you'll have to move on to big furniture.

Putt

R.I.P. - 2009/05/29
Rest In Peace
STOC #

Wow.. you guys are gonna get them all in no time.. then, you'll have to move on to big furniture.
Wait... There were some female ones made also...

Putt...

OP
OP
kc0bid

CO Denver (Federal Heights) 07/30/00
Tips Mutant Not of muffler man lineage. Guards the entrance to a "mobile home park." Chaps, vest, and cowboy hat... unusually long fingers and big ears.
Hands: ?
Accessories: "Rustic Ranch Mobile Home and RV Park" at 5566 Federal intersection with 55th Ave.

This one is in my plans for this weekend if on of my fellow Team Colorado members don't beat me to him. There is also a big Indian in Idaho Springs I think.... Might need to ride up that way to find out.

dr1954

Rick
Bike
=6= F800gs

Heeeers another one from down around Staunton, IL... (This is the one that I thought was IN the mall)

muffler2.jpg

Putt...
Putt, You should have got the pink elephant to go along with the Il tag!

Last edited:
Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #

I saw another today, but it was home made, just a 50 gallon drum with additions. It was/is at a muffle shop, tho. It was in the next block on the right and I was already in the left turn lane so gave it a pass.

Opinion? I can pick it up in a couple weeks if deemed appropriate.

OP
OP
kc0bid

I am having a hard time picturing the drum so sure pick it up when you have time.

dteel

Dana Teel
Bike
ST1300ABS
STOC #

Ok, this really doesn't fit because I didn't get my bike in the picture, but I did get me in the picture. This is one of the most famous if you ask me. It's along Highway 101 in Klamath, California. This picture was taken by my friend Ron, on the way to WeSTOC 2007.

Click on the picture for a high resolution shot

Putt

R.I.P. - 2009/05/29
Rest In Peace
STOC #

The very first post in this thread (clicky) tells you what to look for in reference to the "muffler man"..

Putt...

dteel

Dana Teel
Bike
ST1300ABS
STOC #

The very first post in this thread (clicky) tells you what to look for in reference to the "muffler man"..

Putt...

Oh, so a guy has to stick to the straight an narrow? Seems to be a bit of a contradiction coming from Putt... :shrug1:

What the heck, it was just for fun anyway, I didn't even have my bike in the shot. :scared2:

I'll try to get one here in the SoCal area that meets with your expectations... ;)

Top Bottom