problem installing honda top box last night

Bike
05 ST 1300
Is there any place to get a hardware kit for the top box I bought mine off E-Bay and maybe 1/2 of the hardware was included. I don't have any of the plastic plugs or rubber bumpers that the parts list show.

okckeith

Site Supporter
Bike
2017 Triumph Trophy
Got it figured out - put together some additional notes and pictures that might make it easier to understand the installation manual.

Comments, questions, edits, etc. are welcome.
I just used your instruction. Thank you very much! They worked great!

SupraSabre

48 Years of SoCal Lane Splitting/Commuting-Retired
Site Supporter
Bike
12/04 ST 1300s
2024 Miles
STOC #
Too bad I didn't see this a couple of days ago. Although my third install, it had been over a year and had to think about all the parts before I started. Got it though! :D

okckeith

Site Supporter
Bike
2017 Triumph Trophy
I bought mine used and had it painted. I used his instructions and had my Givi off and the Honda line box on in under a hour.

Steve398

... another retired Black Rat.
Bike
2018 BMW R1200RT LC
Me neither I'm afraid.. It comes up as a GIF file rather than a PDF. I would really appreciate the amended instructions pls:

spd398@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks
Steve

****************UPDATE****************

PDF now working, the instructions are wonderful! Thanks.

Last edited:
:bow1: Thanks for the info and the pdf for fitting the rack.......it was driving me nuts (didnt take long to be honest), box fitted now, only took 3 days and 1 hour.....3 days to find how to fit and 1 hour to do it :04biker:

Bike
2010 ST1300
Thank you so much for posting this. I bought a used pan euro box and thought I got shorted on the install hardware. When I get home from work tonight I get 'er done.

I know this is an old thread but i am hoping some one can help me out a tad.
I litterally unbolted my givi box rack in order to fit the genuine honda mount without paying attention to the collors that go underneith the frame work of the bike.
im now left with 4 collars, 2 different collars. Two are just circular collars and the the other 2 are the same but with a so called flat on them (kind of like a washer but all one unit) can any one advice which go to the back of the bracket and which go to the front (the one that falls in the back of the bike if you dont put a towel or somthing under them to catch them).

Many thanks

Bike
91 ST1100/06 ST1300
Don't judge French by comparison to other texts. They use words inefficiently and the important words have entirely too many vowels.

Top Bottom