(Putt, this one is for you buddy.)
Given the recent spate of PIE! threads (and with the permission of the monitors) I wanna start a PIE! Tag.
- Find the previous PIE! location and get a pic***, go to the next PIE! location of yur choice and post a new pic.
- Include in the pic something, like a place mat, to identify the location.
- Eat the pie at both the old and new location.
- Flavor of pictured pie should be noted to eliminate confusion.
- No motorcycle required in the pic, but an additional outdoor pic would be nice.
- Relative hotness of the waitress/waiter for additional points. Personality, cleanliness, service, attitude, and their own teeth also count.
***Step 1.a. is optional, no need to visit the old tag, just post new ones. Do it if ya want, tho, as pie is good.
Re-tagging the same location is allowed but the flavor of pie should change.
Coconut pie with real whipped cream topping, not Meringue. Good crust, plenty of coconut in both the pudding and topping. Good coffee,
too, but no WiFi.
Counter/bus girl/waitress was cute and handled 1/2 the tables, my waitress was also the cook, handled the other half the place and did all the cooking. Service was slow but the wait was worth it.
Nothing to preclude a PIE! tag location from also being a state tag if deemed appropriate.
(BTW, this is STrayCatt's idea, I'm just the messenger.