What Wing forum do you Wingers use?

Two Brothers

Walking, Talking, and Smiling!
Hey guys just wondering what Goldwing forums y'all might use?

Just thought I might try and help them out a little like I do you guys.

sherob

Old Herder of cats.
Bike
21 HD FLHXS (SGS)
STOC #
I had to quit visiting the gwrra... they were pushing DQ stock on me and wanting me to buy chrome :D

I quit the GWRRA (call it stupid if you want) but I didn't care for the fact that they wanted to charge more for membership if you did NOT own a Wing. In my post card turning down the membership (after I sold my Wing and bought the ST), I checked marked the box that said I would like the GWRRA President to call me; never heard from her.

The extra cost for membership wasn't that much more, just the thought of why there were doing it, and the fact that BMW Owners Group doesn't charge me more for not owning a BMW!

jduff8505

RDIV3.14
Bike
2007 ST1300
STOC #
I only use a couple of the wing forums and since I don't plan on buying the little vest and khaki slacks I'll never join the GWRRA. No offense just too structured and anal for me.

Two Brothers check this site out http://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums Steve Saunders (wingnut) is the admin. And Bill Ladigo (Flyone) is one of the head moderators. I know Flyone personally and is a real good guy. I'm sure the guys and gals on that site would love another good place for tires. Oh by the way I'm 84Graywing on the site.

Jeff

Bike
2016 Versys 1000
STOC #
When I used to visit both ridersrally and gl1800riders, never was a member of gwraa. I kinda liked ridersrally a little better. Goldwingfacts looks good, I never knew about them....

Top Bottom