Welcome to all the recent newbies

ibike2havefun

Still above the sod
Site Supporter
Bike
Bikeless (9/29/2019)
STOC #
Welcome Ron, from me here in Rockville. Nice riding out your way. How far into western MD are you? And, how far west do I need to carry the MD tag before it becomes irresistible bait to get you into the game? (Have tag, will travel.)

Good luck on the ST1100 fleet.

fnmag

R.I.P. - 2020
Rest In Peace
Bike
'06 ST1300/Burgmn400
Greetings from beautiful western Maryland!

This is my first post, as I’ve only used the site previously for tech help. Currently, I’m the proud owner of three ST1100s. Two of the three I had previously owned and recently came back to roost, after the recent loss of my younger brother. My brother Robert was active with your group before his latest endeavors with off-roading various Toyota 4x4s.

Soon, Ill be seeking advice with resurrecting (Easter reference) those bikes, my brother used on many adventures.

Ron
Welcome aboard Ron.

Welcome Ron, from me here in Rockville. Nice riding out your way. How far into western MD are you? And, how far west do I need to carry the MD tag before it becomes irresistible bait to get you into the game? (Have tag, will travel.)

Good luck on the ST1100 fleet.
For better or worse, my roots have been firmly planted in Cumberland. As far as bait... the best currently would be a day trip. Longer outings will need to wait.

ibike2havefun

Still above the sod
Site Supporter
Bike
Bikeless (9/29/2019)
STOC #
For better or worse, my roots have been firmly planted in Cumberland. As far as bait... the best currently would be a day trip. Longer outings will need to wait.
I bought my ST from a Cumberland shop (not Timbrook Honda) so that town holds a special place in my heart. I used to pass through every now and again on my way to Chicago but the reason for those trips is gone so they are less common now.

Washington County should be easy day ride range for you, and maybe even Frederick County if you are feeling ambituous?

Newly registered on this forum. I ride an FJR, but have lots of friends with STs. I am from Greer, SC. Looking forward to keeping tabs on my ST buddies.

Bike
2002 st1300
Hi all, just bought a 2002 st1300 and am looking forward getting to know it better and get the most joy out of it.
Greetz from the Netherlands, Elbert

fnmag

R.I.P. - 2020
Rest In Peace
Bike
'06 ST1300/Burgmn400
Hi all, just bought a 2002 st1300 and am looking forward getting to know it better and get the most joy out of it.
Greetz from the Netherlands, Elbert
Welcome aboard Elbert.
Congrats on your '02 ST1300.

Hello All,

Just created an account after finding so many helpful articles here this weekend.

I'm looking to get back into riding after a few years off-bike. Previous bikes were Honda CB700SC (loved it for solo riding, had the sweetest exhaust note) and a BMW K1200LT (too top-heavy at low speeds and a pain to maintain). Started looking at bikes again and the ST has moved up to the top of the list after a test ride on a 2004 model.

Hoping to buy a well cared-for later model ST with ABS sometime soon. Look forward to getting to know this bike better so I can shop smarter!

Thanks,
--Scott O., Lancaster PA

fnmag

R.I.P. - 2020
Rest In Peace
Bike
'06 ST1300/Burgmn400
Hello All,

Just created an account after finding so many helpful articles here this weekend.

I'm looking to get back into riding after a few years off-bike. Previous bikes were Honda CB700SC (loved it for solo riding, had the sweetest exhaust note) and a BMW K1200LT (too top-heavy at low speeds and a pain to maintain). Started looking at bikes again and the ST has moved up to the top of the list after a test ride on a 2004 model.

Hoping to buy a well cared-for later model ST with ABS sometime soon. Look forward to getting to know this bike better so I can shop smarter!

Thanks,
--Scott O., Lancaster PA
Welcome to the forum.
Best of luck with your ST search.

Top Bottom