Welcome to all the recent newbies

Bike
1994 ST1100
STOC #
Hi all,

I purchased a 1994 ST1100 last August from my uncle (STOC #121) with 115,000mi. Due to circumstances I only got it running last week, currently I am dealing with a valve cover leak so I haven't been able to ride it very far but I should have my parts by Wednesday to get that sorted. I have taken it for a quick ride and it is definitely the comfiest bike I've owned to date between the soft ride and a Corbin seat, I'm excited to start commuting on this rather than the sport bikes/super motos I've been riding for the last few years. Anyway, I'm glad there is an active community available to be a part of.

Thanks,

Bryce

fnmag

R.I.P. - 2020
Rest In Peace
Bike
'06 ST1300/Burgmn400
Hi all,

I purchased a 1994 ST1100 last August from my uncle (STOC #121) with 115,000mi. Due to circumstances I only got it running last week, currently I am dealing with a valve cover leak so I haven't been able to ride it very far but I should have my parts by Wednesday to get that sorted. I have taken it for a quick ride and it is definitely the comfiest bike I've owned to date between the soft ride and a Corbin seat, I'm excited to start commuting on this rather than the sport bikes/super motos I've been riding for the last few years. Anyway, I'm glad there is an active community available to be a part of.

Thanks,

Bryce
Welcome to the forum Bryce.
Best of luck getting that ST back on the road.

moddy

the mod
Bike
05 ST1300
STOC #
Hello All,

Just created an account after finding so many helpful articles here this weekend.

I'm looking to get back into riding after a few years off-bike. Previous bikes were Honda CB700SC (loved it for solo riding, had the sweetest exhaust note) and a BMW K1200LT (too top-heavy at low speeds and a pain to maintain). Started looking at bikes again and the ST has moved up to the top of the list after a test ride on a 2004 model.

Hoping to buy a well cared-for later model ST with ABS sometime soon. Look forward to getting to know this bike better so I can shop smarter!

Thanks,
--Scott O., Lancaster PA
Very rarely cruise through this part of STdom, and noticed you were looking for a good ride. On the FB ST Owners, I just saw an 06 ST1300 with 40k on it in Illinois, would have snapped it up immediately but have a huge bragging rights 05 ST1300 I found last June. Try this, will take you right there https://www.facebook.com/groups/HondaSTRiders/permalink/1044286942436167/?sale_post_id=1044286942436167

@moddy - thanks for the tip. I've been looking at ST's for sale on FB but didn't know there was a FB group as well.

I saw this bike, but between the miles and self-done paint job I wasn't sure it was that much of a bargain. What about it would make you snap it up?

Hello,

I am new member just purchased 06 ST1300 with 46,000 miles in very good condition, picture speak for itself.

I live in state of Maine, and looking forward to know everyone in Forum.

Best regards,
Claude

Bike
2000 ST1100Y
STOC #
Hello All,

Just created an account after finding so many helpful articles here this weekend.

I'm looking to get back into riding after a few years off-bike. Previous bikes were Honda CB700SC (loved it for solo riding, had the sweetest exhaust note) and a BMW K1200LT (too top-heavy at low speeds and a pain to maintain). Started looking at bikes again and the ST has moved up to the top of the list after a test ride on a 2004 model.

Hoping to buy a well cared-for later model ST with ABS sometime soon. Look forward to getting to know this bike better so I can shop smarter!

Thanks,
--Scott O., Lancaster PA
Welcome to the forum from Cornwall Uk! Good luck with your hunt.

Bike
2000 ST1100Y
STOC #
Hello,

I am new member just purchased 06 ST1300 with 46,000 miles in very good condition, picture speak for itself.

I live in state of Maine, and looking forward to know everyone in Forum.

Best regards,
Claude

Welcome to the forum Claude from Cornwall UK! That is one clean bike you have there, congratulations!

Welcome to the forum Claude.
Very clean looking ST.
You picked the best year--'06.
Thank you, i have been riding for very long time, since 14 years back in France (Motocross, street bike racing, Harley). I have been taking break for 6 years now and finally get back riding. I am 48 years old and I calm down about speed lol.

My plan was going for BMW R but after reading reviews/forum, I wasn't sure about quality of bikes. Found that one in Facebook Market and could not found anything bad in the net!

Bike
2000 ST1100Y
STOC #
Where in Fr
Thank you Eric :)
Where in France are you from? I will be going to Normandy for the D-Day 75th Anniversary for 3 weeks at the end of May. I try to go every year and stay at a friend's house near Mortain. Love it over there as it is really rural where we stay and the local people are great!

fnmag

R.I.P. - 2020
Rest In Peace
Bike
'06 ST1300/Burgmn400
Thank you, i have been riding for very long time, since 14 years back in France (Motocross, street bike racing, Harley). I have been taking break for 6 years now and finally get back riding. I am 48 years old and I calm down about speed lol.

My plan was going for BMW R but after reading reviews/forum, I wasn't sure about quality of bikes. Found that one in Facebook Market and could not found anything bad in the net!
I think you made a good choice. I think you'll find the ST to be a reliable motorcycle.

Where in Fr

Where in France are you from? I will be going to Normandy for the D-Day 75th Anniversary for 3 weeks at the end of May. I try to go every year and stay at a friend's house near Mortain. Love it over there as it is really rural where we stay and the local people are great!
Congrats on Anniversary

I am from South France, Nice Cannes area. I just came back this week. I was there to see family. Very fun to ride motorcycle in France!

Bike
2000 ST1100Y
STOC #
Congrats on Anniversary

I am from South France, Nice Cannes area. I just came back this week. I was there to see family. Very fun to ride motorcycle in France!
Thanks for the reply. Have driven over quite a lot of Northern France in a car, and hope to take the bike over next year for a few weeks when I retire. So far I have been as far as Limoges and would like to go further South one day.

Thanks for the reply. Have driven over quite a lot of Northern France in a car, and hope to take the bike over next year for a few weeks when I retire. So far I have been as far as Limoges and would like to go further South one day.
Depending time year but winter are pretty cold North of France.

Hi Everybody. I've just bought an ST1100 '95 and am about to refurbish it. I hail from Essex UK and also currently have an Yamaha FZS1000 and a Honda CB400 SuperFour. I've been taking my biking holidays in Vietnam the past few years but bought the Pan with a view to seeing some of the further corners of Europe in the future.

fnmag

R.I.P. - 2020
Rest In Peace
Bike
'06 ST1300/Burgmn400
Hi Everybody. I've just bought an ST1100 '95 and am about to refurbish it. I hail from Essex UK and also currently have an Yamaha FZS1000 and a Honda CB400 SuperFour. I've been taking my biking holidays in Vietnam the past few years but bought the Pan with a view to seeing some of the further corners of Europe in the future.
Welcome to the forum Phil.
Congratulations on your '95 ST.

Bike
2000 ST1100Y
STOC #
Welcome to the forum from Cornwall UK! Nice selection of bikes you have there, everything you need on this forum to keep your ST in tip top order.

moddy

the mod
Bike
05 ST1300
STOC #
@moddy What about it would make you snap it up?
There is a history since 2003 of reliable and high rider/owner opinion of the overall experience, sure there are some things that could be improved, but not a deterrent.
There is a high percentage of riders that change oil, clean air filters and add fuel to this machine, for high level miles. HR Cole on this forum is near the 200k mark with no mechanical work. Replace brake and clutch fluid, coolant and tires at the appropriate interval and just ride.
It's just generally proven itself.

Top Bottom