Got any personal decals on your ST?

Bike
2014 Yamaha FZ-09
STOC #
Mine is sporting the Pan American badges on the front, replacing the original ST1300 decals.....

I've got V4 badges on the rear/side of the saddlebags..........

...and on the very back of the bike, I've got a "Not Of This World" decal and a gas pump commiting suicide sticker from Aerostich........... kind of a life and death theme, I guess. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah.....and a ST-Owner.com sticker on the rear fender.

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
Several on my panniers, mostly covering scratches. Now some of the stickers are scratched as well.

She ain't pretty but she runs well.

Keith_UK

.. just add pasties
Cornwall in the far south-west of England, UK
Bike
ST1300 Pan-Euro
STOC #
It really tickles me to exhibit 'The Dragon' on my Pan-European's rear end. As you would expect, not every rider over here understands its significance. The Pan and I took a ride around those 318 twisty curves of US-129, four runs through all told, on Monday July-30 2007. It's the only non-standard item of adornment I display on her:

wjbertrand

Ventura Highway
Got my STOC sticker on the left, a National Motorist Association sticker on the right and an American flag in the middle:

On the front I have an original STOC coin:

Keith_UK

.. just add pasties
Cornwall in the far south-west of England, UK
Bike
ST1300 Pan-Euro
STOC #
okay I forgot - Jeff's post above just reminded me that I also display these two other identity decals:

(1) RH side: 'KERNOW' emblem embedded in my county's (Cornish) flag of a white cross on a black background. FYI, the word 'Kernow' is the Cornish language word for [literal translation], 'Cornwall' -or- 'A Man From Cornwall'

(2) LH side: .. you got it!

Top Bottom