Hwy 421-The Snake, Western NC/TN

Rode it with my son and brother back in '09. We were coming back form a trip to Virginia. We rode from the 4 corners out to the lake and turned around to come back. Half way back my son pulls over and said lets take some pictures of each of us coming around these 2 turns. Brother goes first then me and finally my son. I'm taking some video of him coming towards us in a turn and he lays it over right in front of my brother and me. His bike comes sliding at us and nearly takes us out. Tore the left panier off his Connie and found out later on the sub-frame was bent. He had left his tank bag open and everything in it was scattered all over the rode, wallet, money, credit cards and numerous other things. Luckily he was geared all up but found out later when we got back he had a broken rib. We had to wire and tie wrap the panier to the bike to get it back home. We stopped at the store and got lunch and the stickers that we were there but it was not a good experience overall because of that.

Bike
2021 BMW 1250GS
STOC #
Got to ride the whole thing twice with no cars in the way...Awesome road!!! And stopped at the Shady Valley store to pick up a couple of stickers, etc. Great day of riding!!

sent from my Droid phone

Top Bottom