Article [13] ST1300 - TupperWare Worksheet

Sadlsor

Site Supporter
Bike
2008 ST1300A
STOC #
Really?
NO missing fasteners at all?
It must be nice, to never DROP little pieces and bits. I swear, itty-bitty things just love to jump out of my hands, and play hide and seek.
So annoying, when I have a job to do.
But it happens every dang time.

Why do people call it tupperware? A lot of engineering goes into making a quality fairing.

Jambriwal

2016 ST1300PA
Bike
2016 ST1300 PA
Great tool to have. First time doing a coolant change and checking starter valves I managed to get all the Tupperware back on only missing one pin in the left cubby. It was replaced the next day.

Bike
2006 ST1300A
2024 Miles
What do you do with all the fasteners when you take off your Tupperware?

Well I made these worksheets to keep track of mine.

The idea is as you remove the fasteners, you place them on the correct spot on the worksheet. It helps me keep track of all the parts and it reminds me of all the fasteners that have to be removed first before you try to pull the piece off. Also, each fastener is numbered so you can see the location where it came from - and where to put it back.

Note, I have labeled some of the socket bolts as 5mm or 6mm - this is the thread size. Also there are two different sizes for the trim clips - one has a golf T shaped head and the other is flat.

This is what the sheets look like loaded up:

3rd worksheet added:

Here are the links to the full page pdf files:

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

1-13-2012 Update

"The Dan" added numbers (in red) for each fastener and wanted to share. Here are links to the files - (Thx Dan)

Page 1 (with numbers)

Page 2 (with numbers)

Page 3 (with numbers)
Great idea! Thank you! /r Brad

Top Bottom