Rain Off Review?

Has anyone given these rainoff gloves a try? Are they as good as advertised? How restricting are they?

Seems like they might handle the cold well too.

Uncle Phil

Site Supporter
In The Holler West Of Nashville, Tennessee
Bike
4 ST1100(s)
2024 Miles
STOC #
Have a set and they work well. Will even cover a set of Gerbing XL heated gloves. Haven't used them in the extreme cold, just the 'extreme' wet. Much better than the Stich option (which I also have a set of and have used numerous times).

Have a set and they work well. Will even cover a set of Gerbing XL heated gloves. Haven't used them in the extreme cold, just the 'extreme' wet. Much better than the Stich option (which I also have a set of and have used numerous times).
Hey U.P.,

I have a set of the Stitch rain gloves, work fairly well for me. What about the rain-offs do you like better?

Thanks,
Bob

indypup

Accidents HURT! Safety doesn't
Bike
2007 ST1300
STOC #
BOB - The Rainoffs are bigger that the largest Stich and more waterproof. And I like the 'finger' configuration a lot better.
Which finger configuration do you have? I'm assuming the 1-3 since the stich style has 2-2 or spock config.

INDY - Yes, the 1-3. Makes picking your nose somewhat easier ... ;-)
Yep, that explains it all, clearly a feature that the 'stich cannot match!!! Thanks for making the sacrifice for the rest of us with your thorough testing regime! :bow1:

Now if they only came in "sinus infection" green and "get the nostrils cleared out first thing in the morning shower" yellow! :eek:

Bob

I have a pair of these covers from Areostch.

They have a pair with insulation also. They fit over my regular gloves. I have used them in heavy rain and my hands stay dry. The covers fold up small and they are light weight. They even have a rain squeegee on the left thumb.

Bike
1200RT, 1200GS
STOC #
The Rainoffs are bigger that the largest Stich
This is a good thing...the largest size the 'Stich "lobster claw" gloves come in is a pretty tight fit for me and, for several pairs of gloves I own, the 'Stich gloves will NOT fit over them.

Gunz

Houligan
Bike
'08 1300
STOC #
UP,
Do you still like your Rain-Offs, and if so, what size Rain-Offs did you get to fit over your Gerbing XLs?

Thanks,
Mark

Uncle Phil

Site Supporter
In The Holler West Of Nashville, Tennessee
Bike
4 ST1100(s)
2024 Miles
STOC #
Website lists 5 sizes UnclePhil?
Still better than the Stich's?
Absolutely. I must have went for the largest size since I was having trouble with the Stich ones fitting over the Gerbing XL gloves. These keep my gloves completely dry as compared to a minor leak or two with my Stichs (even after extra waterproofing).

Top Bottom