Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: KY-STOC 2010

Bike
    Blue Breeze
    Tip Overs:
    My Gallery

Re: KY-STOC 2010

Nice. fast website too.
    "Life would be infinitely happier if we could only be born at the age of eighty and gradually approach eighteen." — Mark Twain P.H.A.S.T. #4

R.I.P. - 2014-07-11
    (Threadstarter)

Bike
    '91 ST1100
    Tip Overs:
    My Gallery

The campgound is now open and taking reservations. Call Doug @ 859-428-2000 and tell them you are with the Nelson Perry party.
    I have reserved cabins 4 & 5. I will use cabin 5 and have it for the 10th, 11th & 12th. We can use it on the 12th to store stuff during the Sunday(12th) ride and pickup before we all head for home.
    Cabin 4 I reserved, but is available for any of you if you want it. I reserved it for 10th & 11th.
    The cost is $38.15 a night for 2 people and $4 for each additional person. (max. 4 per cabin) Campsite is $20 per night.
    Can't wait for the snow to clear and start pre-running rides!!!!!!

R.I.P. - 2014-07-11
    (Threadstarter)

Bike
    '91 ST1100
    Tip Overs:
    My Gallery

I called Doug and he said the tent sites are limited and if you make a reservation and refer to my name ( Nelson Perry) that he could hold a spot near the cabins I reserved. Hope that helps.

R.I.P. - 2014-07-11
    (Threadstarter)

Bike
    '91 ST1100
    Tip Overs:
    My Gallery

Just seeing if my map showed up on my post. LOL

Eagle42101
    Bike
    2001 ST1100 Red
    My Gallery

Been sleepin down here in the sunny south, but I'm awake now and looking forward to the gathering. Im putting in some Race Tech valves and springs in the ST and should have that all done by the time of the gathering. Had the Traxxion modification done to my Goldwing and like it so much I'm gonna do something for the ST. Spent all my money on the Goldwing upgrade so have to do something other than the Traxxion to my ST. Hope the Gold valves do as much to improve the ride of the ST as the Traxxion did to improve the ride of my GL.
    Anyway, should have it all buttoned up and ready to ride soon.

Bob H
    Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he’s too old to fight, he'll just kill you.

R.I.P. - 2014-07-11
    (Threadstarter)

Bike
    '91 ST1100
    Tip Overs:
    My Gallery

Let me know if the Gold Valves are worth it. Have been thinking of doing the same thing. Did you go with their springs?
    I have been scouting routes in between rain and working.

Eagle42101
    Bike
    2001 ST1100 Red
    My Gallery

I will do that! I have ordered them and am collecting parts for the rebuild so it will be a few weeks till the project is completed. IF the valves help half as much as the Traxxion upgrade did on my Goldwing, it will be worth the effort. I recently had some problems with the fuel cut off valve (for the second time) and just finished removing that. The way it was acting made me think it was the carbs out of sync., so I worked on them and the bike is running really well now but noticed the front end was diving a little when I would brake. I think the Gold Valves and springs will correct that.

Bob H

Bike
    1992 ST1100ABS
    Tip Overs:
    My Gallery

Sounds kind of interesting' except when I stopped there last fri-5-20-10 they did not allow tent camping!! Maybe you need to check this out further.

R.I.P. - 2014-07-11
    (Threadstarter)

Bike
    '91 ST1100
    Tip Overs:
    My Gallery

Thanks for the info. Called them this morning and you are right, they decided to stop tent camping. It was still good in March when I made reservations, but has been changed.
    I will find a new location for HQ, but it will take a couple weeks as I am in the middle of racing season. Hope to have new plans by the end on June.
    Sorry for the confusion about camping, but at least the roads are still good to ride!

Bike
    ST1300A
    Tip Overs:
    My Gallery

Ok, i realize you are currently looking for a new HQ but part of the great State of KY are looking to have this gathering?
    G-Man
    05' ST1300A

+ New Posts
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast