GA: Tag

tjhiggin

R.I.P. - 2022/06/11
Rest In Peace
Bike
2004 ST1300A
I was planning to move it on my way to BRG but OneSided beat me to it. He suggested I move it on my way home.

Old: McCaysville Post Office. McCaysvillePO.jpg New: Hemptown Baptist Church. HemptownBC.jpg

'Cause when you're traveling to/from a "stoners" gathering, where else you gonna drop the tag but Hemptown! Ironic that the only place I could find with the town name on it was a church...

tjhiggin

R.I.P. - 2022/06/11
Rest In Peace
Bike
2004 ST1300A
The urge to ride was too strong today, so I ditched my chores and "took a long ride on a motorbike."

Old: Bug Busters Woodstock BugBusters.jpg New: Nottely Dam NottelyDam.jpg

457 miles, 4 states. I didn't realize the route home would take me into NC so I was pretty surprised when I crossed the state line from GA. Was only expecting a 3-state tour, not 4. Fun day!

Skip I hope your bike gets fixed soon and you can move it again.

skipcurt

Skip
Bike
'18 BMW R1200 GSA
STOC #
The urge to ride was too strong today, so I ditched my chores and "took a long ride on a motorbike."

457 miles, 4 states. I didn't realize the route home would take me into NC so I was pretty surprised when I crossed the state line from GA. Was only expecting a 3-state tour, not 4. Fun day!

Skip I hope your bike gets fixed soon and you can move it again.
Good job TJ! I look forward to getting my trusty steed back soon.

Skip

skipcurt

Skip
Bike
'18 BMW R1200 GSA
STOC #
Funny story...I came to the site this past weekend to "Bump" the GA tag and realized it's been sitting waiting to be moved. So....who's up next?

Skip

Attachments

tjhiggin

R.I.P. - 2022/06/11
Rest In Peace
Bike
2004 ST1300A
Funny story...I came to the site this past weekend to "Bump" the GA tag and realized it's been sitting waiting to be moved. So....who's up next?
Nicely done. I've been wondering why you hadn't moved it yet now that your steed is back on the road.

I was planning to take a more southerly route (Adairsville->Waleska->Dahlonega) to Suches next week for the GA Spring Rally, but "I think I'm gonna re-route my trip."

Bike
2016 FJR
STOC #

Skip
I had the dam location plugged into my GPS a few weeks ago and had planned to move it on my way home from Florida.....didn't happen though.

The Cheese

I can find other pics of this church but not the location. Assuming around Armcuhee GA. Good bit away from me, but I might could go.

The Cheese

I have been meaning to do this for a few years now. Feels good to have it done. Enjoy.

20190205_141735.jpg 20190207_155210.jpg

Top Bottom