GA: Tag

W0QNX

Blacksheep Tribal Member
Bike
06/ST1300 19/R1250RT
2024 Miles
I don't get it. How does one play the tag game?
From the sticky of this sub forum:
Rules:

1 - active Tag thread per State, Province or Country, if that makes sense (The first characters of the thread must be the state, province or country code)

2 - Ride to the current tag and take a pic of your bike at that location.

3 - Ride to a new tag location and take a pic of your bike at that location.

4 - Post both the old -tagged - and new picture to complete the process.

5 - Repeat tags are not allowed during the current calendar year.

6 - You can't move your own tag.

7 - Old photos taken before the current tag should not be used, this is not easily enforceable so please respect all the participants and only post pictures you've taken after the current tag.. This is a riding contest after all, not a photo contest.

No prizes, just some fun.

You can get the new tag before you go get the old tag.

So in the psot above yours the current GA "tag" is the 129 store. Ride there and take a picture at the store WITH YOUR BIKE IN THE PICTURE, then ride somewhere else and take a picture (with the bike in it) and post both pictures here.

skipcurt

Skip
Bike
'18 BMW R1200 GSA
STOC #
Okay if an Alabama guy plays along?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sure thing. In fact, I'm glad you played so that it didn't sit for 4-16 months as it has in the past. Good move. I know right where that is but it's just a matter of getting the time.

Skip

skipcurt

Skip
Bike
'18 BMW R1200 GSA
STOC #
Well hopefully now that there are a lot of other riders in the area the tag may finally be moved. It's tough playing tag with yourself.

Skip

tjhiggin

R.I.P. - 2022/06/11
Rest In Peace
Bike
2004 ST1300A
I was going to move your TN tag also. Got the old pic no problem. But I ran into some tire troubles on my trip & wasn't able to get to the place I wanted to move it to. Spent a couple of unplanned hours at Tommy's Motorsports in Clinton. Got the last tire they had on hand that fits an ST1300 -- ouch$. But I was very thankful to get it. Maybe I'll ride up into TN this weekend & can move the tag then.

skipcurt

Skip
Bike
'18 BMW R1200 GSA
STOC #
Old: Georgia Racing Hall of Fame. GRHOF.jpg New: Camp Juliette Low. CampJulietteLow.jpg
Cool! Glad it finally got moved. On a side note...I'm pretty sure I saw you today. We were southbound on 400 with a canoe on top of my truck. You were also southbound on 400 turning left onto 53 in Dawsonville. Sound right?

Skip

tjhiggin

R.I.P. - 2022/06/11
Rest In Peace
Bike
2004 ST1300A
Cool! Glad it finally got moved. On a side note...I'm pretty sure I saw you today. We were southbound on 400 with a canoe on top of my truck. You were also southbound on 400 turning left onto 53 in Dawsonville. Sound right?
I don't think that was me. I came down 19 from Bryson City, NC to Dahlonega, then 9 over to 53 and the GRHOF. Then down 53 to Wendy's at 400 for lunch. After that I had to go to Alpharetta. Was southbound on 400 from 53 but there was a huge jam-up at Cumming so I exited at 306 and got on 9 again all the way to Alpharetta, then 140 west and on home to Bama.

I just got home from a 6-day, 5-state bike tour and saw hundreds of bikes, but did not see a single other ST. Surprising.

skipcurt

Skip
Bike
'18 BMW R1200 GSA
STOC #
Sorry Grizzly, I wait so long for the GA tag to move that when it finally does I typically jump on it.

I need some competition!

Skip

Attachments

Top Bottom