MD: Tag

Blrfl

Natural Rider Enhancement
Bike
Fast Blue One
STOC #
Gene said:
And it's great to see you out and about Mark !!
I have to admit that despite the fact that it was a gorgeous day and the bike was in fine fettle, I wasn't. The two incidents that brought my thyroid problem to a head took place several hundred yards down Arnoldstown Road and in the parking lot across from the arch. Things are getting bad again, and going back there was difficult, because it had enough of the same "feel" about it. I almost didn't stop. The rest of the trip was hard-fought, but I was determined to finish what I started and I got through it. I wasn't real pleased with the way it went from a technical standpoint. :(

The only good part about any of this is that I can now get more blood work done and get back on track toward figuring out what this thing actually is.

Sorry, that veered off topic.

Mansfield you are trying to be tricky ??
I have no idea what you're talking about. The engraving at the base says "MARK LIKES PIE." :cool:

--Mark

juddspaintballs

Dual Sport Touring
Bike
KTM 1090 Adventure R
STOC #
Monument marking the spot where MG Joseph Mansfield (USA) was mortally wounded at the Battle of Antietam, Sharpsburg, MD.

Now here's the new one:

This place holds a Guinness Record from 1988. Have fun :)

Blrfl

Bike
Fast Blue One
STOC #
Found and confirmed it with some help from Google, but I'll leave it to someone else unless I get up that way.

--Mark

Bike
'06 ST1300
It was a beautiful day to ride. I've been waiting to get this one for awhile. It seems like every weekend has been bad weather for the last month.

Here is the new location. I figured we could start the year off easy.

Enjoy!!!

Gene

That's MR CUPCAKE to you!
STOC #
Cool I know that sign !! but I think I'll leave it alone and see what happens , thanks Craig and what a great day it was for a ride !!!

juddspaintballs

Dual Sport Touring
Bike
KTM 1090 Adventure R
STOC #
Thanks for getting that tag! I was starting to think the other day that I needed to move it.

The place shown in my tag is Clemsonville Christmas Tree Farm. They hold the world record for the world's largest wreath. The house shown is the Clemsonville Manor/Farm house

Bike
'06 ST1300

The South Mountain Creamery was a pretty cool place. Truely a hidden gem. Great Tag location.

Here is the next Tag picture. This will either be too easy or too hard. As a local to this area it seems easy, but if it proves to be too hard I can drop some hints.

Bike
'06 ST1300
I want to give Jed some time to see the Tag. There is probably a good chance he will know it. We need some more Maryland people.

I saw an ST going through Hampstead over the weekend.

I also passed an older gentleman that was trimming his hedges that yelled "I have one of those!" I'm not sure if he meant an ST or just that he had a motorcycle.

Gene

That's MR CUPCAKE to you!
STOC #
Lisa and I both think we have seen it to but can't place it but one of us will find it

Blrfl

Bike
Fast Blue One
STOC #
I think I know where it is, too, but I'm not likely to nail it anytime soon. Have at it, young man!

--Mark

Top Bottom