MD: Tag

Blrfl

Natural Rider Enhancement
Bike
Fast Blue One
STOC #
It's a little embarrassing for us that two of our tag movers are from out of state :eek::
I grew up in MD and still like the roads there better than here.

What's scary is that I just realized that Jed was born about the last time I was a full-time resident of the state. Guess that makes me old.

--Mark

Bike
'06 ST1300
I lived all my life in Maryland up till 6 months ago when I moved to Pennsylvania. I still work in Columbia though, so I still feel like a Maryland resident. I just have a bed in PA.

Bike
'06 ST1300
I looked up some of the other Maryland members and even though they are not posting it appears they do periodically log in to the forum. I think we need to move the tag and then send them each a PM encouraging them to join in. Maybe? Maybe Not?

Gene

That's MR CUPCAKE to you!
STOC #
ok youg man when are you off again on saturday ? i'm free the weekend of the 26th

juddspaintballs

Dual Sport Touring
Bike
KTM 1090 Adventure R
STOC #
I'm working. I work the 5th, 26th, and every 3rd Saturday. I could probably arrange a work swap for the 26th or burn up some of my leave. It's not a big deal. Pick a Saturday and I can make it work as far as I know so far except for the 5th.

Bike
'06 ST1300
We can play this game all day long. Pick a day and I'll make it happen on my end. The 2nd Saturday in July (the 10th) appears to be a day that Jed is not working, so if you are good on that day Gene, lets shoot for that.

Gene

STOC #
Ok the 10 it is since your the guest you got a preference on where ?
Posted via Mobile Device

Gene

STOC #
Maybe move the tag to the western part of the state and see if a WV person wants to get involved
Posted via Mobile Device

Bike
'06 ST1300
uh ohhh, now the pressure is on for a good decision. Buffalo Wild Wings is good and is near the Tag site. LOL watch the tag get moved before then. Bring any thoughts on where we can move the tag that day.

This is an RTE / Group Tag Move
Saturday, July 10th at 1:00 pm
Buffalo Wild Wings
404 Englar Road
Westminster, MD 21157

My Bike>>>>>> :bk13:

Gene

STOC #
Maybe do a breakfest rte then move the tag to western md for a good mtn ride then up rte 26 in pa then home ?
Posted via Mobile Device

Bike
'06 ST1300
Breakfast at Denny's? It is in the same shopping center as Buffalo Wild Wings so the same address works. 9:00?

Heading west sounds good to me. I like it out that way, just don't get to do it much.

Gene

STOC #
Its a plan go ahead and start a RTE breakfest thread and we will see where this goes , I'm looking forward to another rte !

Top Bottom