MS: Tag

Gunz

Houligan
Bike
'08 1300
STOC #
New Tag for Mississippi...
Hey, no fair: Isn't this in northern Alabama??? Did some them dang north Alabamaians secede to Mississippi after that South Carolina football game?

Looks like the tag stays in Long Beach for a few more days....

Ashley

Site Supporter
Bike
2020 Africa Twin
STOC #
Hey, no fair: Isn't this in northern Alabama??? Did some them dang north Alabamaians secede to Mississippi after that South Carolina football game?

Looks like the tag stays in Long Beach for a few more days....
Oops, that was meant for the AL tag. I will repost the correct pic.

MSGulfCoaST

SMTTT
Bike
2001 ST1100
STOC #
Well it might not be in Alabama but it's darn close! Looks like a trip to see the #1 Son in Starkvegas in my future! :)

Watch out you Alabama boys I know where the AL tag is while I'm in the area! ;)

BTW Ashley how was the food at Darwell's?

Ashley

Site Supporter
Bike
2020 Africa Twin
STOC #
Well it might not be in Alabama but it's darn close! Looks like a trip to see the #1 Son in Starkvegas in my future! :)

Watch out you Alabama boys I know where the AL tag is while I'm in the area! ;)

BTW Ashley how was the food at Darwell's?
Food was awesome! I got a trio of samplers. I liked the Shrimp etouffee the best.

MSGulfCoaST

SMTTT
Bike
2001 ST1100
STOC #
Glad to hear it - that was the idea when I put it there to introduce someone to a nice little place to eat. I live less than a mile from it also!

Now back to the tag - dangit now it looks like me or Gunz have to ride all the way to Yankeeland (that's anything north of I-10 as defined by Coast residents!) to retrieve the MS tag! :)

MSGulfCoaST

SMTTT
Bike
2001 ST1100
STOC #
Doubt it since it stayed at the Gunz location for 3 months before I moved it and I'm only 20 miles away! :(

Checked the GA tag and I guess I don't see the point with some of these. I mean I thought the idea is to get folks to ride but if you post up a picture of a bridge with no signage of any kind unless you have been there it's impossible to find it. How can that possibly get me riding if I don't know where it is?? :soapbox

John

R.I.P. - 2024/01/22
Rest In Peace
Bike
'07 ST1300
STOC #
Lots of riders coming that direction from Yankeeland in the next week. I'll bet it gets moved soon.

BTW, where in the world is it Ashley?

John

R.I.P. - 2024/01/22
Rest In Peace
Bike
'07 ST1300
STOC #
I was really hoping to get a rider or two to go get the tags without us Yankees having to do it.

Both are safe from me for a while. I decided to not make FlaSTOC and am going to Post-Post Moonshine instead. There are several riders in both states.......it's a shame there is not enough interest to just play tag.

MSGulfCoaST

SMTTT
Bike
2001 ST1100
STOC #
John I agree but there don't seem to be many of us ST-Riders in the Magnolia state. That's a 5-6 hour ride each way for me - just don't have the time and rarely if ever go through that part of our great state. :(

Maybe Gunz will grab it when he makes his next big trip somewhere! :confused:

Gunz

Houligan
Bike
'08 1300
STOC #
John I agree but there don't seem to be many of us ST-Riders in the Magnolia state. That's a 5-6 hour ride each way for me - just don't have the time and rarely if ever go through that part of our great state. :(

Maybe Gunz will grab it when he makes his next big trip somewhere! :confused:
I have a Huntsville trip next month. Both the MS and the AL tags are on my list of moves...

Bike
ST 1300
Let me know when you make it over this way. I might be up for a ride over to the Trace. It's just 40 minutes away from my house.

OP
OP
motomac
Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
Nice, did you try the BBQ? I see they have an OH license plate hanging on the canopy, maybe they'll serve a Yankee!!!

Top Bottom