Armor Armor worn on body?

Bike
2004 DL 650
Any members wearing body armor (knee, Elbow, forearms,Pressure suit, Etc) instead of in their jackets and pants? If so what would you recommend?
Jerry

Bike
04 ST
I have the same vest, use it when I ride the mountains etc. not all the time. Makes me look even fatter but to old to care. ic

Bike
'07 ST1300
I've thought of wearing one of these under a motorcross mesh shirt during the summer....along with motorcross pants

Bike
ST1300 '05
I wear the knee/shin guards (Icon I think) under jeans and chaps, a little annoying at first but I got used to it and now feel better with, than without it. The big plus is they stay in place where they'd actually do some good instead of slipping around like when in clothing. My main jacket (leather) fits snug enough that the armor stays where I want it. I have a new mesh jacket that's a little looser (and cooler) and I may switch that over to "wearable" armor next summer if I find the "built in" armor slipping around.

OP
OP
Bike
2004 DL 650
The big plus is they stay in place where they'd actually do some good instead of slipping around like when in clothing.[/QUOTE said:
That was exactly what I was thinking.
Jerry

Top Bottom