North America "WILD CARD" TAG

Bike
ST1300
STOC #
The sign post (first sign) is a good one, but there's nothing unusual about the second sign, idiots use those signs for target practice nearly anywhere you see them.

I like the strange name on the business billboard. I will have to Google that to see what it is.
Now I know!

Last edited:
Bike
2004 Honda ST1300ABS
STOC #
If my battery will allow me, I'll get this tag on Thursday:)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bike
'07 ST1300
STOC #
Don B,

Remember this is a wild card game. You don't have to find this water tower, just any water tower with nothing on it. This one is south of Brenham on hwy 36.

Bike
ST1300
STOC #
Don B,

Remember this is a wild card game. You don't have to find this water tower, just any water tower with nothing on it. This one is south of Brenham on hwy 36.
I knew that already, just wondered where that one was. If I knew where to go around here for a no-name water tower, I have a good idea for a new Wild Card tag. I may have to just get on the bike and ride around looking for one, maybe I'll get lucky. If not, could I find the one you posted and use it?

Last edited:
Bike
2004 Honda ST1300ABS
STOC #
Old: unmarked/blank water tower

This one is in The Plains Virginia, I been riding by it for years and this is what I thought of when you posted your water tower

New: building that pre dates the civil war

The building on the right is the Brentsville Courthouse and the building on the left is the old Prince William County Jail, both were completed in 1822. Brentsville was founded in 1737.

Bike
ST1300
STOC #
Sure, its been the best try since my last post:)

It's been the only try since your last post. Actually, I must be missing something as I can't find anything weird or unusual about the sign, but that's OK, I'll stay in the game. If I miss an opportunity from time to time, doesn't matter as there will be another come around sooner or later.

Bike
2004 Honda ST1300ABS
STOC #
Re: North America "WILD CARD" TAG

It's been the only try since your last post. Actually, I must be missing something as I can't find anything weird or unusual about the sign, but that's OK, I'll stay in the game. If I miss an opportunity from time to time, doesn't matter as there will be another come around sooner or later.
The way these games work on other forums is there is a 3 day window after an original post goes up, then the post can be skipped and a new post done( I think a month after posting would qualify for a skip. . Lol). . . I'm actually surprised how slow people are to post in some of the picture game forums especially with so many people who ride every day. . .

Last edited:

ToddC

Site Supporter
Bike
2006 ST1300A
Old: unmarked/blank water tower

This one is in The Plains Virginia, I been riding by it for years and this is what I thought of when you posted your water tower

New: building that pre dates the civil war

The building on the right is the Brentsville Courthouse and the building on the left is the old Prince William County Jail, both were completed in 1822. Brentsville was founded in 1737.

Nice!! A twofer......! Two for one...

ToddC

I think the Casa Grande Monument built in 1350 est should qualify as pre-civil war.
2017-11-21 c.jpg

New Tag:
A LARGE national flag. Must be 12'x18' or larger and bonus points if waving gracefully. I waited but no wind here today.
2017-11-22 c.jpg

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #
:hat3:

Matching the large flag:

That flag is at Crown Hill Cemetery, Wheat Ridge CO

Here's the new wildcard, self-propelled or towed artillery:

These 3 guns happen to be at Camp George West, S Golden Rd in Golden.

NEXT! :)

Bike
2004 Honda ST1300ABS
STOC #
Old-Self propelled or towed artillary: These are canon at 2 separate spots at Manassas National Battlefield Park.

New-something camouflaged: There are a bunch of these repeater towers made up to looks like evergreen trees. I'm guessing they have these everywhere, but maybe not. But anything camouflaged will do.

Bike
ST1300
STOC #
Expecting some favorable weather this weekend, sunshine, warmer temps, little chance of rain. I may be able to take advantage of the opportunity to get a couple of photos to post for the next step in the game.

Bike
2004 Honda ST1300ABS
STOC #
They put down a saline solution on the roads in prep for possible snow this weekend. .Guess I'm done until it all gets washed away.

Top Bottom