Incorrigible Idealist
Site Supporter
Bike
08 FJR1300/01 ST1100
2024 Miles
STOC #
Please... save us all!!!!

Old: Really Big Beaver
(OK... again... I've been told size isn't everything. And... again.... no comments)
Beaver.jpg

What can I say? Tim has a bigger Beaver than me.:1st:

And... to get us back on the right track...

New: Kids camp or campground
This is Riverview Bible Camp with all season campers. In the summer they are on the Pend Oreille River for swimming, kayak/canoe with volleyball. In the winter their land includes the side of the mountain and they make one SWEET tube run!!!

Riverview.jpg

Last edited:

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #
:hat3:

Matching existing tag: kid's camp.
This is Camp IdRaHaJe, a popular Colorado Christian camp for kids:

New tag: an outdoor skate park.
This one is in Fairplay Colorado and is called Grindline.

I usually see a number of skate boarders on it, but not today. It must have been too hot for the locals--the temperature was already above 60*F by 9am this morning!! :4is:

Enjoy!
:)

Last edited:

ibike2havefun

Still above the sod
Site Supporter
Bike
Bikeless (9/29/2019)
STOC #
LynneST gave me an easy one. This sand volleyball court is in a park less than a mile from home. I pass it every day on my way to work.

20180807_074630w.jpg

This should be easy enough: find an independent (non-chain) coffee shop.

20180812_075428w.jpg

Last edited:
Bike
2005/06/07 ST1300
This sand volleyball court is in a park less than a mile from home. I pass it every day on my way to work.
I am not up on these "rules" of this tag game, but isnt the premise to drop everything a ride? I dont think passing it on the way to work less than a mile away fits that. The Russian judge says Nyet! :nanner1:

ibike2havefun

Still above the sod
Site Supporter
Bike
Bikeless (9/29/2019)
STOC #
I am not up on these "rules" of this tag game, but isnt the premise to drop everything and ride? I dont think passing it on the way to work less than a mile away fits that. The Russian judge says Nyet! :nanner1:
Ya think I PUSHED the bike over to the park? :run1: It didn't get there on its own... :potstir1: ... although that would certainly have been a good workout... :sbike1::weights2:

The *new* location is farther afield. And, I took the scenic route to get there.

Bike
2005/06/07 ST1300
Ya think I PUSHED the bike over to the park? :run1: It didn't get there on its own... :potstir1: ... although that would certainly have been a good workout... :sbike1::weights2:

The *new* location is farther afield. And, I took the scenic route to get there.
Perhaps the rules should read..."a minimum of 30 minute ride or 30 miles from the origin"...but really who cares, nice to see photos of places and people get out and ride, or push their bikes to a destination. Ok, game on...Maybe even bonus points for a ride in the rain to get to a destination? Today here that is the case, but I am heading out with trusty iPhone camera in the pocket. Snow or sleet x10 Bonus points?:06biker:

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Perhaps the rules should read..."a minimum of 30 minute ride or 30 miles from the origin"...but really who cares, nice to see photos of places and people get out and ride, or push their bikes to a destination. Ok, game on...Maybe even bonus points for a ride in the rain to get to a destination? Today here that is the case, but I am heading out with trusty iPhone camera in the pocket. Snow or sleet x10 Bonus points?:06biker:
NO WAY!!!... I have enough to do... LOL

ibike2havefun

Still above the sod
Site Supporter
Bike
Bikeless (9/29/2019)
STOC #
No file photos, previously taken. Otherwise ride distance not important. Wild Card game, come on.....Game on.
I doubt that an accusation was intended here, but in case there is any question I will state for the record that both my grab and drop photos were taken during tag-specific rides. Neither was a file photo. (Why would I take a picture of an empty sand volleyball court, after all?)

It was simply a case of an easy opportunity.

And I know / expect the initial call-out was by way of good-natured kidding and trash talk. It's all good, at least by me.

Now, everyone turn off your screens, turn on your motorcycles, go get some coffee at an independent outlet (don't forget to snap a photo) then find some new and interesting feature to build a new theme for the game.

Bike
2005/06/07 ST1300
Nice work, but your disqualified due to the flavor of your ride in the photo. Just kidding, nice work, but a white horse...maybe the statue thing...:think1: I have some riding to do.

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #
That statue appears to have an odd whitish-blue bulge over the horse's nostrils and mouth. Took looking closely to figure out what I was looking at. ;-)

Bike
2004 Honda ST1300ABS
STOC #
Re: North America "WILD CARD" TAG

That statue appears to have an odd whitish-blue bulge over the horse's nostrils and mouth. Took looking closely to figure out what I was looking at. ;-)
Lol, if he was riding an ST his mirror would not be an issue. . . . . If I'm feeling adventurous tomorrow I may venture in DC and get this. There are some pretty cool horse statues on the Memorial Bridge that connects Arlington to DC.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Bike
2005/06/07 ST1300

Lol, if he was riding an ST his mirror would not be an issue. . . . . If I'm feeling adventurous tomorrow I may venture in DC and get this. There are some pretty cool horse statues on the Memorial Bridge that connects Arlington to DC.

I was about to go get the horse statue from a polo field up north a bit, but I would love to see the statues on the bridge. I am picturing these as ornate and need to see. I bow out of this round.:bow1:

Bike
2004 Honda ST1300ABS
STOC #

I was about to go get the horse statue from a polo field up north a bit, but I would love to see the statues on the bridge. I am picturing these as ornate and need to see. I bow out of this round.:bow1:
Looks like I'll be making my DC run tomorrow. . .

Bike
2004 Honda ST1300ABS
STOC #
Coffee shop.

New. A white horse or model/statue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are we looking for a white horse statue OR a horse statue. .please define since we have a question:)

Top Bottom