Bike
06/ST1300 19/R1250RT
2024 Miles
STOC-Toberfest...
IMG_0446.JPG
New, ST on a boat, barge or ferry...
IMG_0082.JPG
... stalled ...

When do we invoke Rule 8 for this Wildcard tag?
New - bike on a water ferry

View attachment 250024
Why do people post "wildcard" locations that less than 1% of the country have within 500 miles of their home.

I thought it might be fun to post some tags again but I still just can't understand why people don't post easy to find tags for everyone. Not everyone lives near a water ferry, Indy car race track, major league baseball stadium.

Insert head bang smiley icon thing here. I give up again.

:think1:

Why do people post "wildcard" locations that less than 1% of the country have within 500 miles of their home.

I thought it might be fun to post some tags again but I still just can't understand why people don't post easy to find tags for everyone. Not everyone lives near a water ferry, Indy car race track, major league baseball stadium.

Okay then ... off to change the new ...

Obo

Bike
'03 ST1300A

:think1:
You could always cheat a bit with a photo editor? Obviously this is not North America so it's not valid :)
1579181314246.png

Bike
'07 ST1300
STOC #
The game lends itself to occasionally putting up tags that might be hard in some areas of the country. Our recent "Battleship" tag would be challenging for anyone in the central US for example. I certainly have be guilty as charged with the same offense.

Bike
'07 ST1300
STOC #
Those were actually my posts. now that Tapatalk doesn't seem to work I have to change ID's on my phone when I take photos for Lynne. Can't always tell which I am on an accidentally post those on her account. I guess is doesn't matter.

Those were actually my posts. now that Tapatalk doesn't seem to work I have to change ID's on my phone when I take photos for Lynne. Can't always tell which I am on an accidentally post those on her account. I guess is doesn't matter.
Did you get a new bike, or is this an extra laying around the garage I've never seen before? I also see it in the North Texas tag game posts.

Top Bottom