AB:Tag

Bike
2005/06/07 ST1300
Silly Canadians.......
Silly USA'n...We name things after the areas, not of Presidents (Lake Roosevelt) or Prime Ministers. That's most likely because no one here likes any Prime Minister we have had and we are only getting worse. I think moving to Belize is the answer...

ToddC

Site Supporter
Bike
2006 ST1300A
Silly USA'n...We name things after the areas, not of Presidents (Lake Roosevelt) or Prime Ministers. That's most likely because no one here likes any Prime Minister we have had and we are only getting worse. I think moving to Belize is the answer...
Ah Belize....... Notice the last time we named anything after a president was a VERY long time ago. We have joined the legions of those who dislike our choices.......

Oh well....ride more.....vote less......

ToddC

Bike
2007 ST1300A
Bumparoonie .....will be approaching 3 years in the new year .....

I'll tolerate political chatter until such time as this 'dead' thread gets some life. Wow. Is the community in Alberta dead?

:th1:

W0QNX

Blacksheep Tribal Member
Bike
06/ST1300 19/R1250RT
2024 Miles
Just a heads up that this Tag is approaching 6 YEARS without moving.
Read up on rule 8 in the master thread. If you're not posting a new tag today it's all on you.

W0QNX

Blacksheep Tribal Member
Bike
06/ST1300 19/R1250RT
2024 Miles
Nothing embarrassing at all to the thread. Thing is it's just a game. So anyone can go take a picture IN ALBERTA and be the new current King of the Game!!

I was planning to update the tag this summer but for some reason they closed the dang border.

I borrowed the word "embarrassing" from @Kottbullar ... not unique to my post : )

For whatever reason, the Texans are lazy as of recent, with regard to 2-3 Tags. I suspect I need to invoke Rule 8 with those : /

drrod

Site Supporter
Bike
'04 ST1300
STOC #
So Martin, I was thinking we could do a backroad ride out to Wayne for a burger but I see you and Jan already did that! Was it today?

sky.high

Site Supporter
Bike
The Honda of the day
STOC #
So Martin, I was thinking we could do a backroad ride out to Wayne for a burger but I see you and Jan already did that! Was it today?
Rod, I knew you'd get it right away! Today was not the best day for that destination, winter serving hours kicked in this week, the're now closed Mondays and Tuesdays D'oh!
Guess we get to try again for that burger, next time on the gravel, later next week?

Last edited:
Top Bottom