New Shinko 011 Verge Radials

Hey , I just found these New Shinko's, 011 Verge Radials and they have the front tire size. On their website it says they were designed specifically for sport/touring riding, performance combined with extended tread life. Front is 83.oo and the rear was 112.oo through Two Brothers discount tire place. Rear is out of stock...darn. Will be looking for these please let me know if anyone finds current review. http://www.shinkotireusa.com/product/product.php?id=70

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
I want to give them a try but won't need a set for a couple months... I'll check back then. Always interested in more options.

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #
Tim (TBT) just mentioned them to me on the phone and I just don't know enough to put them on.
:shrug1:

I to am wondering about water removal as the center of both front and rear has no grooves. I can't help but notice the relatively wide sipes and large arrowhead openings and I wonder how they'll wear.

STOC #
I'm thinking about trying a set of these the next time around. I'm on my second set of the "Raven"s and am quite pleased with them. The new "Verge" is supposed to be even better.

Bigmak96

R.I.P. - 2021/08/07
Rest In Peace
Bike
04 GL1800 Past tense
STOC #
I had one ordered but had to opt for an 023 to get it on in time for GeezerSTOC. I think it will still be there in the spring when I need another.
Has anybody hand mounted an 023? I had trouble getting the Dunlop K591 off so I took it in and had the shop do the work. When the guy was trying to get the 023 on the rim he needed help holding the tire down far enough to get the bead to go over the last 1/4. No way would I have had any luck by hand. The PR2 has spoiled me as they go on nice.
George, does the 020 play nice doing it by hand?

Top Bottom