STOC TAG

Reginald

cyclepoke
Bike
ST1300
STOC #
Reg, I took them to China back in 2013. Send them back to George and they've been quite a few places since then.
Going to China really impressed me, guess that's what stuck in my mind. Still thought I read about them heading somewhere in the Bob Donaldson Memorial Ride; although I couldn't find it again in the thread. I could just as well be experiencing some senor moments. :confused:

gmast1100

Gettin old sux
Bike
2016 Kawasaki Versys
STOC #
Most recently, seemingly, they went to Ireland (with you, IIRC?) or at least that's where the thread dries up. Did they go, and what happened when you got back home?
Keith, they didn't go to Ireland with me when we went last May.

And I seem to remember them being at the Bob Donaldson memorial?

ibike2havefun

Still above the sod
Site Supporter
Bike
Bikeless (9/29/2019)
STOC #
Keith, they didn't go to Ireland with me when we went last May. And I seem to remember them being at the Bob Donaldson memorial?
I believe you. Wonder how I ever got the idea they had? Must have been delirious.You and George both say they were at the Bob Donaldson ride so that seems the likely spot.

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
Okay, my post #566 sez they were at MLR last year and were supposed to go to Ireland. Fingers crossed they will show up at MLR soon. Gonna post a note at a couple more sites.

Last edited:
Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
She's, that was a struggle! Doubly had the tags, took them to Nova Scotia, got them back to me at MLR in April. I've had em with ever since.

Handed them out to these 4 ladies yesterdAy on AZ-89A at mm567. They're on a 9 state trip, call themselves the SeaSide 4. View attachment 184146

So, anyone else going to exotic locales? Call or PM and I'll get em to ya. In the meantime, they'll be at RockSTOC later this week

She's, that was a struggle! Doubly had the tags, took them to Nova Scotia, got them back to me at MLR in April. I've had em with ever since.

Handed them out to these 4 ladies yesterdAy on AZ-89A at mm567. They're on a 9 state trip, call themselves the SeaSide 4. View attachment 184146

So, anyone else going to exotic locales? Call or PM and I'll get em to ya. In the meantime, they'll be at RockSTOC later this week
Hey George!! I am one of the Seaside Four! We ended up traveling through 11 states!!

Would love to see the photos you took.. it the link is not working!

ibike2havefun

Still above the sod
Site Supporter
Bike
Bikeless (9/29/2019)
STOC #
... So, anyone else going to exotic locales? Call or PM and I'll get em to ya. In the meantime, they'll be at RockSTOC later this week
I'm headed to Curacao at the start of Feb. If the boys are interested in "tagging" along I can make space for 'em.

Top Bottom