STOC TAG

Raven

"two wrecks" - RIP ACL
Bike
Aprilia Caponord
STOC #
The STOC TAG has been handed off to Jon and will be in CA tomorrow. Hopefully no one minds that I added my crash-scraped AMA lifetime pin to the mix. Ride safe.

Digiamo

Come play with us, Danny......
Bike
Suzuki DL650
STOC #
Jon was successful in bring the tag to Christmas STOCing and getting. It signed by most everyone.
Hopefully, some of the many picture takers will post ...not sure when I'll get a chance...TAG will be southbound until further notice.
It is an honor and a privilege to make this carry....

Digiamo

Bike
Suzuki DL650
STOC #
Got pics from my pick-up in front of Carlee's Place in Borrego Springs:

...And an On-the-Road pic in El Rosario, Baja with a very interesting woman who lives on the Sea of Cortez down a really bad road to a really great spot.

She is heading back to the States to share Christmas with her hubby and family. Interesting relationship, he is still working, probably always will and she lives in Baja.

More pics as possible... I miss my phone connection. Verizon coverage is almost non-existent in MX.

For a more complete story go to the "WEE ride..." thread at:
https://www.st-owners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93735&page=17

With lotsa pics here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/digiamo

Bike
SuzukiBoulevard
It's very moving to see the pictures with the STOC TAG and one's fellow friends paying homage to the memory of those who no longer ride here on earth but surely in the galaxies around us.

So many fascinating people we meet along the way. That's my favorite part of the riding experience apart from the part that involves being in the world and not isolated from it in a cage (aptly named). :)

Abby

Digiamo

Bike
Suzuki DL650
STOC #
It's very moving to see the pictures with the STOC TAG and one's fellow friends paying homage to the memory of those who no longer ride here on earth but surely in the galaxies around us.

So many fascinating people we meet along the way. That's my favorite part of the riding experience apart from the part that involves being in the world and not isolated from it in a cage (aptly named). :)

Abby
Thanks for that, Abby. It is a fantastic honor to be able to bring the memory in its physical form with me on my journey.
Derek, Charley, Putt, and Terry ride still.
Hope it'll get up to NY so you and all the local riders there can sign it.

Digiamo

Bike
Suzuki DL650
STOC #
Richard, from S. Africa and Gabriella from Austria were easy targets to help do honor to the fallen riders here in front of the 18th century mission in downtown San Ignacio, Baja. They get together and travel only once per year. Other than that, they live entirely separate lives.
I'm taking notes...

Birgit and Juergen join together for a four day ride from Mulege to La Paz, Baja after doing honor to the PAN TAG traveling Memorial. Juergen will continue into his sixth month of his two year bicycle ride to Ushuia, Argentina. Birgit will take a job and go to school in Mexico City. They are "just friends."
...Still taking notes...:D
I may see them again on the road to La Paz.

More pics:
http://picasaweb.google.com/Digiamo/20101216#

Digiamo

Bike
Suzuki DL650
STOC #
Jose Luis Vasquez signs off as he gets news he didn't know...that Charley Woods died over 12 years ago.
Charley, he says, was very helpful to Jose in getting his ST1100 problems fixed.
He was moved by the news.
We are in Puerto Vallarta here:

Digiamo

Bike
Suzuki DL650
STOC #
These four wise riders get a song in their honor from an equilateral triangle.

The Motorcycle ride on Dec. 28 through the mountains east of Puerto Vallarta.

Here at the second highest bridge in Mexico, there were a mix of feelings...sadness, happiness, joy and relfection.... Gratitude for life ....
Everyone was happy to have the opportunity to mark the book.

More on this ride:
http://picasaweb.google.com/Digiamo/20101228#

OP
OP
STraycatt

STraycatt

Go Ride!!
Bike
2013 Black CB500X
STOC #
Yours will be a hard act to follow Danny ... Keep it up, and I look forward to looking through the TAG @ Moonshine ...

-Adam

Digiamo

Bike
Suzuki DL650
STOC #
...a few more sites I'm sure are new to these four boyz...

More on the WEE thread and on the Picasa link below.

We all agreed the boyz loved the new places here and are looking forward to the rest of the ride south and back to Moonshine in April.
We sure had fun showing them the sites.

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
If all works well, Danny and TankerEng can pass off the package at Moonshine 2011. Khris is heading off to Germany right after that.

Digiamo

Bike
Suzuki DL650
STOC #
The possibility of the TAG taking on a life of it's own similar to the ADV Mr. Egg is something we should be prepared for.
Here, Fausto signs the STOC TAG.
He is very poetic and a Singer/Songwriter and musician. Rides a Harley Soft Tail.

Here is one on the malecon in downtown PV:

Top Bottom