Conti Road Attack 2

Bike
2013 GL 1800
STOC #
On their website it looks like there is some type of warning for the front tire on the ST1300. At least the is a blinking orange "something" there. Any idea what that means Tim?

Sonny

Bike
2004 st1300
On their website it looks like there is some type of warning for the front tire on the ST1300. At least the is a blinking orange "something" there. Any idea what that means Tim?

Sonny
If you click on it, it says no official approval for Conti tires by motorcycle manufacturer

OP
OP
Two Brothers

Two Brothers

Walking, Talking, and Smiling!

Sonny
Not sure it does that on the ST1100 also. I'll have to snoop around and see what I can find.

Bike
09 ST1300
STOC #
Hope they last longer than the original RAs. I got ~5500 miles from a front and back on my ST1300.

I loved 'em, though, while they lasted :D

Andy

Bike
2013 GL 1800
STOC #
If you click on it, it says no official approval for Conti tires by motorcycle manufacturer
It doesn't do anything when I click on either flashing parts. There is a flashing round circle after the tire info and and under the rim section there is what looks like a cut-away of a tire on a rim with a orange quarter circle flashing. This is all under the ST1300 front tire fitment section.
Sonny

Bike
ST 1300
I won't swear to it, but I believe these are the tires that Skyboy had on his bike when I took it for a spirited ride around Eureka Springs, AR this past summer. If so, I must say they inspired great confidence. I'm sure I may have even worried Skyboy at how fast I was twisting the throttle through the turns on his generous loaner. The tires felt very planted and tracked as good as anything I have yet to try, and I've tried pretty much everything except the Storms. I can't comment on how they do in the rain, but I was pleasantly surprised by the dry weather handling. If memory serves, Skyboy said he was getting pretty good mileage out of them as well.

Bike
99 ST1100
January issue of Sport Rider magazine gives them glowing reviews:

"on the wet course...fantastic. Edge grip and braking performance were great....very predictable and easy to rip around the wet track."

Uh oh, "All the common sizes will be available" I don't think that means us.;)

Top Bottom