My project '91 ST: A UJM for the 90's

OP
OP
ST_SHP

ST_SHP

Parting a wrecked '91
Bike
1991 ST1100-UJM
Thanks.. and I'm in the Tallahassee, FL area, but get to "LA" every once in a while- that's where I bought the Sabre.

OP
OP
ST_SHP

ST_SHP

Parting a wrecked '91
Bike
1991 ST1100-UJM
I've decided to go in a different direction on this since trying to sell it with the fairing hasn't worked out. I've pulled the fairing and gauge panel and am planning to remount the stock gauge panel (with Autogage temp gauge) along with a 7" headlight and turn signals from another bike. This will give it the "standard" or "naked" look. Should be fairly easy to do, since I left the wiring intact in the event someone wanted to do this.

Here's a few pics of the remounted gauges:

OP
OP
ST_SHP

ST_SHP

Parting a wrecked '91
Bike
1991 ST1100-UJM
I have a sale pending on it and have invited the buyer to read this thread. Here's some more pics I took after adding a GS1000 headlight & turn signals. The gauge panel needs replaced with one from a non-fairing bike such as an early 80's GL1100 Wing (cable tach drive) or possibly a late 80's Yamaha FZ750. Both offer all gauge functions- speed, RPM, coolant temp, and fuel level.

harieg

proud auSTie
Bike
1999 Gold 50th
STOC #
LOL, i don't know how you did it, AND so fast reply with the PIC's. THANX, great series of pics, i am more confident now, to rejuvenate my ST

harieg

proud auSTie
Bike
1999 Gold 50th
STOC #
your right George SHP has done a gre8t project with lots of good pic's and text,
now if i can just get the same info from STRat, lol, and yes it is NOT a rat bike, far far better, and BUELL will be green ! with envy

Top Bottom