Thread: 2011-04-30 WI, Pardeeville Tech SToc

Bike
    2007 ST1300
    Tip Overs
    2014 Miles

My Gallery

Re: 2011-04-30 WI, Pardeeville Tech SToc

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin_56 View Post
    Thank you Steve and Mary-Anne. The only thing I contributed was in making sure Steve did not have too many leftovers to eat.

Kevin
    Kevin,

Thanks for your help with my AdMore Lighting harness!

Mary-Anne and Steve,

You are the most gracious hosts. I had a wonderful time meeting everyone. I look forward to the next event and I'll bring Katie this time. Thanks again.

Dan

› Site Search for: 2011-04-30 WI, Pardeeville Tech SToc

Bike
    1994 ST1100
    My Gallery

Howdy everyone. This was my first STOC event, and it was great! Thanks so much to Steve and Mary-Anne for hosting us - what a fantastic set up! Thanks for making a newbie feel welcome, and getting some much-needed work done on my bike. What a super bunch of people! Looking forward to the next chance to see everyone again.

And for any other newbies out there - don't be afraid to come even if you don't know anybody - just get on your bike and come!

Allan

Site Supporter
    (Threadstarter)
    My Gallery

Steve and I are sitting at home vs being at YooperSToc, and not too happy about it. Steve’s riding season has pretty much ended for the year, due to his good knee going bad. So . . . no YooperSToc, no MNSToc or WISToc.

Major bummer for him, so we’re thinking about the next Tech SToc. Looking ahead to next May, we’re thinking the weekend of May 25 – 27. Hoping DannyK can get out by then.

We're also hoping this is plenty of heads-up for the MSF instructors to arrange their schedules and make it over next year!
    Mary-Anne
    14 FJR - hers
    04 ST1300 - hers, for sale
    02 aprilia Futura - hers, for sale
    07 Gold Wing - his

What happened? Was he trying to play farmer or were you chasing him around. Put the bikes in that new rig and have Steve drive you there. When you get there Steve can man the campground and make sure the beer stays cold. I am sitting home all alone while my lovely wife starts making here way back from Vermont.
    Sincerly though I hope Steve gets scheduled to get the knee taken care of.

Best wishes Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary-Anne View Post
    Steve and I are sitting at home vs being at YooperSToc, and not too happy about it. Steve’s riding season has pretty much ended for the year, due to his good knee going bad. So . . . no YooperSToc, no MNSToc or WISToc.

Major bummer for him, so we’re thinking about the next Tech SToc. Looking ahead to next May, we’re thinking the weekend of May 25 – 27. Hoping DannyK can get out by then.

We're also hoping this is plenty of heads-up for the MSF instructors to arrange their schedules and make it over next year!
    In the Valley of the Jolly Green Giant
    2000 Suzuki DRZ400E
    2011 Kawasaki Concours I had to try to keep up to you Honda guys
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650

Bike
    2002 ST1100
    Tip Overs
    My Gallery

Who gets the condolences - Steve for the bad knee or Mary-Anne for having to be Nurse ? If Steve's good knee is bad then is his bad knee good or is it just left ? Just a little kidding to help the recovery. Get better sooner !

I happen to have my 2012 calendar in front of me and that weekend is open ! Thank you for the advanced, advanced notice. The teaching schedules are assigned or determined by each site so some of us may not have any say in the matter but I know I'll make every effort to make it.

Are you sure you couldn't be lured into 4 wheeling to MNSTOC (I'm teaching the weekend of WisSTOC) for some Pie, Hamburgers, etc. ? I even have some beer that was payola for lending my truck & M/C trailer to an Instructor. The beer is a micro-brewery, brand name escapes me , something like "Old Bike Tires". It was a sampler 12 pack so there's more/others.

Jim (one of the Pardeeville Jims )

Bike
    2006 ST1300
    Tip Overs
    2014 Miles

My Gallery

Just heard about this at Yooperstoc. Heal quickly Steve! (Before you drive Mary-Anne nuts!................OOPS too late!) Russ.

Bike
    1993 ST 1100
    Tip Overs
    2014 Miles

My SPOT
    My Gallery

Heal quickly Steve. Hopefully, I will be ready to do lots of stuff on the bike. John O. has been bugging me to do the alternator, but if I do that I may want to do a whole bunch more too. I am not sure if 3 days will be enough.
    1993 ST1100 "Sting"
    STOC# 7336

+ New Posts
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415