Motoport Pants - extra junk in the trunk?

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
I got my MP pants a month or so ago to match the jacket I purchased.

I had to send the jacket back because the sleeves were VERY tight on my wrists even though I gave the correct measurements via their site. It fits okay now, not as comfortable as my other stuff but mostly because it's stiff material, even the mesh.

The pants however, had a couple issues....

1) length, standing up the length is fine but as soon as I sit on the bike they ride up and then the Shin/knee pads catch the top of the boots and they hang there... MP said to cut the pads to adjust the height and sew the inner panel as to not allow that shorter pad to drop down... okay, that helped but looks like I need some more trimming and sewing.. this issue is probably fixed.

2) Junk in my trunk - okay, don't laugh but there's so much extra material in the backside I look like Beyonce when I have them on.... anyone else have this problem?

Hey! I said don't laugh!

RCS

I don't think I have the junk in the trunk problem, but I never looked in the mirror.:rofl1:

They are not tight. I didn't expect the motoport outfit to look like a tailored business suit...but I guess maybe I should find a mirror next time a put the suit on -- Moonshine.

Bike
1999 ST1100
STOC #
Mine fit great Joe. An exact replica of the Wranglers I sent them with a little length added for the bent leg position. They are the stretch kevlar street jeans however, which I so highly recommend but it seems everybody wants the stiff mesh for whatever reason.

RCS

You don't understand just how OBVIOUS this is in my case.. LOL
Now that I recall - and I haven't had the outfit on since early November - the pants were a bit big in the rear, kind of like a diaper I guess. Seemed okay to me at the time as I know there are many quad pads in my pants including hip pads and a sit bone pad. Absolutely not a babe magnet view though - except maybe for the ER nurse that cuts them off after a long, long slide down the highway...:D

Picture of the "situation" available?

Bike
2005 ST1300
but there's so much extra material in the backside I look like Beyonce when I have them on
Don't give yourself THAT much credit Joe ;-)

PS..if you DO look like Beyonce...hmm...you're going to Campstoc right?? HEE HEE

sirepair

Let's RIDE!
Site Supporter
Bike
2003 ST1100P
STOC #
I see a 'shopped pic about to appear from the illustrious Mr. Diesel any moment now....

Here's some bait:
beyonce1REX1911_718x800.jpg

Coop

R.I.P. - 2022/10/6
Rest In Peace
STOC #
:rofl1:

:butt1::butt1::butt1::butt1::butt1::butt1::butt1::butt1::butt1:

In my experience looking at Motoport pants the stretch Kevlar fits similar to jeans and the Kevlar mesh enhances the bum.

I wouldn't go so far as to call Joe a bum!! He does have a job!!

Top Bottom