Purchasing Honda Parts On-Line in Canada

Sidney, Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
Bike
1994 st1100 ABS
STOC #
I would like to know where my fellow Canadians purchase their Honda parts on line. Is there a Canadian company that we can purchase from directly within Canada or do you purchase your parts from a US company. I am looking for parts such as timing belt, gaskets, thermostat, rad hoses etc.

Last edited:
Bike
2021 RE Meteor 350
Go to Partzilla's web site. http://www.partzilla.com/

I have found their prices best of the various US online sellers for Honda parts. Shipping is reasonable when you order a bunch of stuff. Stock up on OEM oil and air filters - half the price you pay retail here and, after shipping and exchange, you've still saved a bunch o' money! They are based in Georgia and my orders have arrived in about 10 days. I don't know of any Canadian online stores that sell all the OEM Honda parts.

For tires, look at http://www.canadasmotorcycle.ca/metzeler-roadtec-z6-sport-touring-rear-tire.html

The Metzelers that I bought a few months ago were cheaper than the US sites and FREE SHIPPING too!

Another tip, if you keep your order value around $200 US or less, you *may* get away without customs bothering you for the GST/PST. I had three of four orders from the US come right to my door via Canada Post with no extra charges.

Last edited:
Bike
ST1100 m 1999
And for the thermostat, use one that fits a Mazda 121.
Gates, part number TH03282G2. It saves ya some dollars.

T_C

Bike
2005 St1300
STOC #
Gates, part number TH03282G2. It saves ya some dollars.
Is this the right model? Woo Hoo! The Honda one is so overpriced.

Next time I have a moment to spare I'll fire up the bike and see what temp the stock OEM one cycles at. Looks like this one is set for 82?C.

OP
OP
FWTBT
Bike
1994 st1100 ABS
STOC #
I spoke to one of the independent mc shops locally and they having been using Ron Ayers (Ronayers.com) out of the US. I phoned them and they said for Canadian customers you have to either phone your order in or email your larger orders and anything over $100 is shipped UPS. Does anybody have any experience in dealing with Ron Ayers?

Last edited:
OP
OP
FWTBT
Bike
1994 st1100 ABS
STOC #
I spoke to one of the independent mc shops locally and they having been using Ron Ayers (Ronayers.com) out of the US. I phoned them and they said for Canadian customers you have to either phone your order in or email your larger orders and anything over $100 is shipped UPS. Does anybody have any experience in dealing with Ron Ayers?

Bike
2021 RE Meteor 350
If they ship UPS, then avoid using them. UPS will charge you $$ for brokerage, really just a rip off. Only deal with shippers that use USPS/Canada Post.

What I like about Partzilla is you can view all the parts on the fiches, making SURE you are ordering the correct items.

Bike
09 ST1300
I have used Ron Ayers multiple times and have been very happy with the service. I do phone the order in after compiling the picklist from the website, as credit card from Canada does not work on the online purchase. I have my orders shipped free to Oroville Wa and then just take a day ride down and bring them across myself. I have never paid duty and a few times they didnt even charge pst/gst. For you you could probably find a shipping depot in Port Angeles Wa (I would bet there is one there) and grab the Blackball ferry to go get them. I remember paying $52.00 one way on that ferry though, and only took it one way. Would be nice if that was a round trip fare? I would seriously look into as if you make your order big enough it more than pays for the expense of getting across the line.

T_C

Bike
2005 St1300
STOC #
What I like about Partzilla is you can view all the parts on the fiches, making SURE you are ordering the correct items.
Yep... you can see the black and white fiche. Just make sure you get the right color code. Partzilla charged me a 15% re-stock fee when I ordered the wrong color of mirror cover.

BTW... Ayers has the same fiche for viewing.

Top Bottom