Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Bike
2010 ST1300
I just put a set on this year. Went on a 7500 mile trip. Across most of Canada the first half, I didn't use them at all cuz it was too cold; you put your feet up there and the wind whistles up your leg - brrr. But when it gets into the 80's, now that's a different story. That wind up the leg is a welcome change from the roast position behind the fairing.

I'll second everything that was said in the above posts - except for when it's cold.
Two weeks ago, I was talking with a friend in his back yard. We were both wearing shorts. A bee flew up his pant leg (i saw it fly up) and stung him on one of his testicles. He neglected to describe in detail which one, but he did let out a howl and go into the house. His wife later told me that he was one very unhappy camper for the better part of the week.

Knowing the uncomfortable effects of insects in pant legs, and having had more than a few bees impact my windscreen, I have to wonder about the advisability of riding with your pant leg open on MCL blades.

Top Bottom