2016 BMW 1200RT

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #
You only live once.......and life is short. It might cure the not-riding-much syndrome you've been inflicted with. Nothing like a new bike to rekindle the love of riding.
Mike
I know, right?

Wife's disinterested comment upon seeing the listing: "Pretty. It looks nice. Why don't you get it?" I make a 'BMW' electronics comment (which she's quite familiar with), and she suddenly perks up, "It's a BMW?!?! You'd have a lot of crow to eat, mister! Shall I serve it cold?!"
:eek::

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #
I just spent over $19k for self canceling turn signals and a different shade of blue.

My wife is scheming what kind of crow dish I have to eat.
eating-crow.jpg
Anyone care to pass me some Grey Poupon? :eat1:

2016 RT, San Marino Blue, with Premium package and Keyless Ride. Used by a 62 yr old since July 2016 ... 4929 miles. It is pristine.

Final price was $18745 (+ $153 doc/tag fees + sales tax). I couldn't pass it up.
:woo

Bug Dr.

Extroverted Loner
Very nice Mr. Baker, very nice indeed. Hope to see you on the road sometime.
Mike

970mike

Mike Brown
Site Supporter
Bike
07 & 12 ST1300A
SPOT
LINK
STOC #
Wow John that is a nice ride! Now with all of the folks changing over to BMW what is the new name of our Group here?? ST-BMW-Owners :D

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Wow John that is a nice ride! Now with all of the folks changing over to BMW what is the new name of our Group here?? ST-BMW-Owners :D
Lol the ST Owners still outnumber the non ST Owners.... I think... come on Honda!

Scooter

This space for rent...
Bike
2019 BMW R1250RT
STOC #
Nice find John. May you rack up lots of enjoyable miles with it. I wasn't going to read through the whole thread so I'll just ask instead, did you get a chance to ride one before you bought it?

Spring will seem like its an eternity away for you now...

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #
I rode one years ago Scooter, but not the current wethead (I don't like the rigmarole at dealers, so I generally stay away and also don't try for test rides). I've got about 130 miles on it .... I'm surprised at how zippy it is, how much easier to maneuver and put on centerstand, and how much tech stuff is included (at a cost of course).

Top Bottom